Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

It is interesting to see that the guys and Mira are Slavonic and that the three visiting girls all have a Latin (Roma?-) complexion with long dark hair. Thats the reason they look alike in nightvision. And the fact, of course, that they have all a perfect body.

• Upvote 1

It's a pity that this girl and many others of her generation cannot live without a screen in the neighbourhood. At first I thought they watched something special but what I saw were standard B-films. She watched intensely but did not follow the story because of sexual interruptions. What a poor life. It seems to me that many of this generation regard the screen as reality and normal life as virtual. To stay in touch with reality they need to look at a screen, preferably accompanied by (much) noise.

• Upvote 1

It's true. I've seen her go out of her way, even during sex, to get a better view of the screen. And it's always these lame shows or old movies. It's weird, but I guess what we're doing is worse. If you think about it.

• Upvote 2

Can't we just enjoy the show or whatever is happening.It's their life.Who are we to comment ? I don't even watch other apartments.Have you ever seen me complaining and commenting about the non-action.Hell i have subscribed to RLC as well and never visit more than 2 apartments there as well.

If you don't like something,Don't watch or ignore.No apartment is perfect and can never be.

OK ..i am out.

• Upvote 2