Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Good thing the bathroom cam is basically pointed at the wall. It just wouldn't be right seeing them in the bathtub.  How embarrassing!  

Thats not a bathroom cam. More like a "half tub cam" @Voyeur House TV already said the position is shitty and will be new when new cams are coming

I see, I think the toilet is just to the left of the bathtub.  So, why not move the cam to the left and turn the cam to the right so it doesn't get the toilet, but does get more of the tub. I would imagine the sound would be lovely!

Or, just put it in the little cubby hole behind the tub where the green soap bottle is.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I see, I think the toilet is just to the left of the bathtub.  So, why not move the cam to the left and turn the cam to the right so it doesn't get the toilet, but does get more of the tub. I would imagine the sound would be lovely!

Or, just put it in the little cubby hole behind the tub where the green soap bottle is.

I think not the toilet is the problem. More likely the water spray

On top of that, why put the cam with decent sound in the bathroom? I'm perfectly fine not hearing people use the toilet.  But, what I do miss out on is hearing the ladies moan and groan and they get fucked.  Given the choice, I'd rather hear the moans and groans.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think not the toilet is the problem. More likely the water spray

It's hard to tell without seeing the whole room, but they have got to do something. This is not good.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

On top of that, why put the cam with decent sound in the bathroom? I'm perfectly fine not hearing people use the toilet.  But, what I do miss out on is hearing the ladies moan and groan and they get fucked.  Given the choice, I'd rather hear the moans and groans.

Hope the new cams will arrive soon and we get more and better cams. I rarely watch that appartement because of all these issues

Guest wolf1111
5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@wolf1111 Can you speak Russian too? I think this apt is in Russia.

@Amy3I speak Ukrainian and Russian. However I never caught mira and jeka on video in the free zone/