Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Just now, wolf1111 said:

@Amy3I speak Ukrainian and Russian. However I never caught mira and jeka on video in the free zone/

Oh dear! and you probably won't see them too much. We are desperately trying to figure out the relationship between Jeka, Mira, the girl we call Sara (hot piece of ass that stops by every know and then just to fuck and the leaves after a couple of days), and this guy that shows up at night with a new girl just about every time.

Guest wolf1111
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Although, it's possible that they talk more about their relationships in the kitchen then they do while their having sex.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh dear! and you probably won't see them too much. We are desperately trying to figure out the relationship between Jeka, Mira, the girl we call Sara (hot piece of ass that stops by every know and then just to fuck and the leaves after a couple of days), and this guy that shows up at night with a new girl just about every time.

Yeah I saw the pictures and read the saga... i'm not sure. maybe she is a FWB and happens to be bi or lesbian ? she needs his D 
Mira ... must be in an open relationship or staying for the VH money. i don't know. i'll try to give attention

Yes, any insight into their relationship would be very much appreciated by all who follow this apt.  The current rumor is that Sara is married and visits Jeka for sex on the side and that Mira is just there for the money.  I know that Jeka used to cam with about 4 girls in the past so this could all just be a money making adventure and no one is tied to anyone and no cares about anyone. The relationship that Jeka has with Sara seems more involved then his relationship with Mira, which is quite bizarre since Mira lives there are Sara doesn't.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

He always has that shit eatin grin on his face, and with the action he gets, it's no wonder.

Yea, it's like that mouth watering sensation you get when your eat rich frosting off of cake. That explains why he has permagrin. Lol

• Upvote 2