Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

re you serious? his cum tastes that bad the won't blow him? I'll be honest, cum flavor could be better, but ive never had any that tasted horrible before.

I don't know for sure. Lol!  Could be though. There's gotta be some reason why none of the girls this guy brings home will suck his dick.

Not to get all religious, but I wish guys would take off their cross necklace's during sex. FOR ME, I don't want to see that.  Not a big fan of religious tattoos for the same reason. Just not something I want to think about during sex. I don't mean to step on anyone's feeling, just expressing my personal preference that's all.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Not to get all religious, but I wish guys would take off their cross necklace's during sex. FOR ME, I don't want to see that.  Not a big fan of religious tattoos for the same reason. Just not something I want to think about during sex. I don't mean to step on anyone's feeling, just expressing my personal preference that's all.

Lol Amy its alright.:biggrin: But to be honest I did not even recognize it. And I dont care about religion at all. In my opinion the world would be a better place without any of it.