Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

I would enjoy it even more if Mira was next door listening to them fuck and would start masturbating. She has to get horny listening to them. Their bed is literally next to the wall that the guest room's bed is next to.

18 hours ago, nack said:

Jeka cant hold back at all.She is too hot for him.

I don't know the girl is drop dead gorgeous but he has the hammer of thor--She must have came 6 times during that encounter ---What a difference watching her get off so much and anna-girlfriend fucking for 24 hours to get off once

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I don't know the girl is drop dead gorgeous but he has the hammer of thor--She must have came 6 times during that encounter ---What a difference watching her get off so much and anna-girlfriend fucking for 24 hours to get off once

Exactly! That's why I love Jeka and this girl so much. She knows how to fuck a man back with purpose. They fuck for the sole purpose of having an orgasm and not to drag it out for more views. A and A are an embarrassment. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She was still having after shocks while laying on the bed after he had already walked across the room--so hot!

Just watched the whole thing. Tell me that's not the best sex on this site? They are incredible. Jeka and his jack hammer cock and Sara with her perfect body quivering with delight. Sex that bulids to a perfect climax in pleasant amount of time. Oh, and those after shocks. I could just die. So hot! ?

@Voyeur House TV Can you please get the sound fixed here. I'm begging you. Thx❣

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sara is the sexiest girl on the site by a mile. When she puts those jeans shorts on, my heart skips a beat, when she takes them off, i lose my mind. So hot!

Shes hot yes. But I still prefer Maria ? Sorry.