Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

What I don't really understand here or in any of the other apartments is how these girls can eat so much late at night and not gain any weight???  Especially in this apartment being as if they aren't having any sex to burn off the calories!!  lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

What I don't really understand here or in any of the other apartments is how these girls can eat so much late at night and not gain any weight???  Especially in this apartment being as if they aren't having any sex to burn off the calories!!  lol

Lol never thought of it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody really knows for sure. Mira seems to be Jekas partner who he cams with. Sara is supposed to be his gf. The blonde girl I dont know. 

Cheers, do they fuck when not camming? Although I have a subscription I very rarely look at this apt.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Cheers, do they fuck when not camming? Although I have a subscription I very rarely look at this apt.

Jeka and Mira? Very rarely. Mira is the most unsexy girl on VH as she always runs around fully clothed with her blue sweater she always wears. She was compared today to the fridge who is more sexy. Some members including me tended to give the point to the fridge :angel:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

mira is smokin hot but only shows it once a week or less.

Once a week is often my friend:biggrin: But you are right she has her moments WHEN she decides to do sth. Even now she was staring at laptop

• Upvote 1