Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Jeka is a shit, everything you have cock have it stupid and more. We know that you read camcaps, I know a man for once and apologises to all of us to the camera, then watch and at least made today Sarah's apartment until he asked forgiveness also.

Never mind, I see the bitch.  BTW, my wife really want's to stomp her no class ass (my wife's words).  Believe me, my wife could do it.  She fights like a man.  Has a terrific right cross.. she laid out my 18-year old son with it once.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

whoops!

sara mira beer pour 1 apr 9.gif

Omg, what a bitch! Sara is a hottie, and Mira is kinda boring, but I would have been cheering Mira beatING  her ass for that action!, and Jeka is a complete pussy.

• Upvote 4

Yeah, the dude's a bitch alright.  Whether he cares for the girl or not, she's in his home and ought to be protected.  There isn't any piece of ass worth giving up your self respect and dignity for.  In my eyes, he gave up both tonight when he let Sara pour that beer on Mira's head without a word.  What a simpering little bitch!  And I hope he does read the comments on cam caps!  I'd rather not have his apartment than watch a sweet kid like Mira get abused...

• Upvote 3

I've lost all respect to Sara. Drunk or not, you don't treat your host like that. Last I checked it is Mira's name on the apt not Sara. 

After this weekend I'm about a hairs width away from letting my subscription elapse. 

• Upvote 3

Adding my two cents worth here, Mira lives here and Sara doesn't if someone poured beer on me in my house their ass would have been out the door so fast they never would have knew what hit them!!  Jeka is a lowlife for just sitting there and saying nothing.  Needless to say his ass won't be getting laid anytime soon from any of these girls!!  If I was Mira I'd give him the same treatment he did for her and not even acknowledge his existence. See how  his camming does without her!!

• Upvote 3