Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

No, Mira just sat there in awe of what happend and looked at Jeka like what the hell just happend. Sara got up and clung to Jeka for support and Jeka didn't say nothing. He just went along with Sara. Mira sat on the couch and cleaned the beer off of her with a towel and talked to that other girl. After a while Sara came back and sat in the same spot. Mira gave her a piece of her mind and shot Sara with dagger eyes, but did nothing. Sars resumed drinking and at one point pretended like she was going to do it again, but didn't. Sara kept clinging to Jeka. Finally they all went to bed. Jeka with Sara and Mira in the guestroom. Other girl is in the couch, i think. Jeka is a pussy! Sara turned out to be a real bitch. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good morning my friends. I just read it all here and: WTF? She dumped beer on her and Jeka just sits there doing nothing. 

Yes I feel sorry for Mira too. Was quite obvious she did not know at all what to do. But I somehow saw such things coming in there...

The look Mira shot at Sara right afterwards, i thought she was going to attack her.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

No, Mira just sat there in awe of what happend and looked at Jeka like what the hell just happend. Sara got up and clung to Jeka for support and Jeka didn't say nothing. He just went along with Sara. Mira sat on the couch and cleaned the beer off of her with a towel and talked to that other girl. After a while Sara came back and sat in the same spot. Mira gave her a piece of her mind and shot Sara with dagger eyes, but did nothing. Sars resumed drinking and at one point pretended like she was going to do it again, but didn't. Sara kept clinging to Jeka. Finally they all went to bed. Jeka with Sara and Mira in the guestroom. Other girl is in the couch, i think. Jeka is a pussy! Sara turned out to be a real bitch. 

I think you just came up with new names for them Pussy (Jeka)  Bitch  (Sara) 

• Upvote 2

This is VH response to my Email:

Good day,

thank you for your email.
It is solely up to participants on how to behave (obviously not against the law).
That is what makes VHTV real, non-scripted voyeur experience.
We don't comment on what is happening in apartments because it is private life of our participants.
Thank you for your time

• Upvote 1