• Lola
    • Stella
    • Belle
    • Megan
    • Carolina
    • Jasmin
    • Michelle

On 3/3/2017 at 8:13 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole put on some of the best shows ever in B1 but she isn't up there...:dodgy:

Seriously Adele and Nicole weren't in the poll? And look how Stella's leapt up the ratings in the last few days. The problems with these polls is timing. There was a poll when Irma was on her first visit for the whole of RLC and it ended up with 70-80% of the vote going to Irma and The Goddess but for instance Kristy wasn't there and it was only for current residents. 

Adele was not chosen because when Elisa was in Barcelona she gerented way more posts and interest than did Adele, and Nicole is on the poll with 4 votes.

I might also add that the three leading the polls right now had or have three of very best personalities on RLC, and it shows by the votes they are recieving, always happy, smiling, and genuinely fun to be around from what we get to see.

If in fact it is all about the erotic shows then by all means the one girl who has no votes would in fact be around the top, as she and Elisa put on some of the most memorable erotic shows.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Seriously Adele and Nicole weren't in the poll? And look how Stella's leapt up the ratings in the last few days. The problems with these polls is timing. There was a poll when Irma was on her first visit for the whole of RLC and it ended up with 70-80% of the vote going to Irma and The Goddess but for instance Kristy wasn't there and it was only for current residents. 

Nicole is in there, myself and 3 others have voted for her...:heart:

It again appears the the MOST IRRESISTIBLE IRMA has walked off and left the pack, she is making a strong sprint to the finish, can any of the girls catch her???

Kristy has been and still is in 2nd but must make a strong move to cartch Irma

Jessica is in 3rd and can catch Kristy for second it is not out of reach yet

Behind the top 3 comes the Incredible Ilona, then Stella and Belle with Megan just 1 vote out of the top 5

Keep on voting for your most popular or you favorite girl as this poll will conclude in couple more days, If you havn't voted then I ask you vote, if you want to make your vote count.

Thanks to all of you who have voted.

I'm sorry Thes but this poll proves absolutely nothing except that there are more people watching RLC to see nudity and nothing else (it shows by the comments in this forum alone).  

Kristy was my pick and always has been when one of these polls was rolled out.   She is crazy funny, sexy, determined, serious when need be, a good cuddle buddy to the girls, strong work out ethic, just everything I like in a woman!  

Irma on the other hand is just plain boring to me, I didn't care to watch her walk around naked more than she is clothed, I don't care for how she is manipulating the others around her, the sooner she is gone......then hopefully the forum will get back on track instead of everything rotating around her!!!!

• Upvote 3