Dubna

sat11

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Towels covering the bathroom cam again.  I'm new to voyeur-villa; does this happen often at this site?  This apartment?  From the comments I take it this apartment is a bust?

Here's how it always goes down. Girl gets recuited by VV or is friends with a tenant. She needs the money and thinks she has always been a liberated woman and can be sexy. She comes into the apartment and eventually has to use the bathroom. She goes in and thinks that the cam can see the toilet even though the recruiters told her that it can't.  So, she's like, fuck that, I think people can see me use the bathroom, and bam there goes the towel over the cam. The girl then intentionally or forgets to take the towel back off. Then for the next however long, CC members raise all sorts of hell about it. Tweets and emails slam the site managers. Eventually, they contact the tenant in question and they explain the rules again and tell her the cam can't directly see the toilet. She apologizes and agrees not to cover the cam again. The site managers tweet or email back to the complainers that the tenant knows it against the rules and she agrees not to do it again. CC members grumble for a while longer about whether or not she will do it again. Then they whip out the microscope on her looking for anything that might be considered hiding and then eventually the girl either does it again and the cycle repeats or she doesn't and cam life goes on. 

I'll be the first to admit that I am exactly one if those complaining CC memebers. Guilty as charged! It's all good fun though. 

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Towels covering the bathroom cam again.  I'm new to voyeur-villa; does this happen often at this site?  This apartment?  From the comments I take it this apartment is a bust?

Oh, and I know that you know all of that, I just felt like telling the story. In this case, the girl is new to this apt, so more than likely my story will play out. It actually rarely happens on VV and VH, but it does happen mostly with brand new people and during parties. 

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, and I know that you know all of that, I just felt like telling the story. In this case, the girl is new to this apt, so more than likely my story will play out. It actually rarely happens on VV and VH, but it does happen mostly with brand new people and during parties. 

Its not only the bathroom cams. She also covered cam8 to change and changes also in hidden spots.