Dubna

sat11

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know where he is. First thought maybe visit relatives. But hes gone pretty long now

And no communication from VV. But Zoe isn't fucking anyone new, so that points to a temporary absence. Still, VV should tweet something to ease the minds of their subscribers. 

the numbers must be way up cause a lot of people must be watching now since they had to switch to sd. i guess ivo & phonia's presence sparked renewed interest (and there is a bridge in brooklyn that i can sell to you cheap).

Capture_2017_03_23_13_39_01_193.png

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath, you posted numbers for this site. What were they compared to their best numbers before VH? How big is the gap? How far have they fallen? 

Numbers are still between 50.000 and 60.000 visits a day. VH ranks between 90.000 and 120.000. At their best times VV had between 120.000 and 150.000 viewers a day.

The real problem is the bounce rate: It is constantly over 60% on VV wheras VH constantly rank under 15% here

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

At their best times VV had between 120.000 and 150.000 viewers a day.

And VV was too stupid (both then and now) to take any sort of advantage of this. I criticize VH and am still not a fan of them, but one thing I will acknowledge that is pretty incredible is their rate of growth. In just a few months, they went from 2 apartments to 8 apartments (which is actually one apartment more than RLC's base subscription), with one or two couples in each one. VV went from 2 to 4 apartments, and never grew beyond that. That stagnation is what really killed them, not to mention their incompetent handling of technical issues and publicity. Even now this new apartment Dubna only got introduced when they lost Sofia, so they haven't really done anything new or special.

The fact that VH was able to swoop in and take over popularity from VV in just a few months just shows the level of incompetence of VV on so many levels. In no world should that have ever been a possibility. By now everyone should know my stance on couples but VV would need at least 2-3 new apartments with good tenants, couples or otherwise, in each just to stay relevant, which will become more of an impossible feat when considering their popularity has dwindled so low and a lot of people have jumped ship to VH (including their own tenants). I have no shame in admitting that I'll probably remain a VV fan until they close for good but even I acknowledge just how absurd they are and how nothing they're doing right now is anything good, like keeping tenants that shouldn't even fucking be here.... and yes I am referring to Sonia.

• Upvote 1