Dubna

sat11

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So they didnt ban you?

apparently not ,i am surprised,they have already not many members i think so for them it's not the moment to bann everybody if they want the site survive a little bit more longer

and shit it's not my fault i have suscribe for watching olga and the other girl and 3 days later they are all gone it's not normal.

vv have propose  to give me 10 free days but i have refused and i have prefered a full refund

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

and shit it's not my fault i have suscribe for watching olga and the other girl and 3 days later they are all gone it's not normal.

vv have propose me to give me 10 free days but i refused and i have prefered a full refund

Wow they must be really desperate... But it was very obvious those two hookers wont stay long :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow they must be really desperate...

probably,if vv keep this direction i will be surprised to see this site online the next year and btw i got many problem during this 4 days of membership,the site was slow for play the videos in the archive or for switch between the cameras and appartments,a really big regression than my last membership 3 months ago,all turn bad on vv

well dubna was ready to get exciting. hairgirl & virgin guy were almost naked on the sofa. then vv sabataged everything. 1st cam with couch closeup wouldn't load. then after zooming in the kitchen cam it froze & buffering started. after refreshing site they were gone. what a strategy. i'm sure the internet is overheating with people dieing to sign up. how are these guys still here?

Capture_2017_03_26_16_55_53_984.png