Dubna

sat11

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the problem they have is they dont even try to fix it this apartment especially has been  like this from the start. 

this is the problem of vv,they don't listen their members and keep their direction but in the direction they have choose to keep there is a big wall at the end

I hope none of them are getting paid for this neighborhood to take a shower you're pretty fa I hope none of them are getting paid for this  never knew anyone else especially on a sex site to take a shower your panties on and you can't even see the room where they get dressed

• Upvote 1

If she was becoming the new Petra, she would have already fucked like 7 different people within the span of 2 weeks. Don't think she'll ever get like that.

And I hadn't noticed until just now but Jack's name has been taken off the list, so I think you're right I think Zoe and Jack have broken up.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she was becoming the new Petra, she would have already fucked like 7 different people within the span of 2 weeks. Don't think she'll ever get like that.

And I hadn't noticed until just now but Jack's name has been taken off the list, so I think you're right I think Zoe and Jack have broken up.

I meant she is directing stuff like Petra did.