Dubna

sat11

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

what a dumb move by vv. i don't know how they are still around with stunts like this. even though i've been hard on them i'd like to give the a chance but this type of thing isn't going to help them get new business.

Thanks I thought it was just me

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2017 at 5:06 AM, golfer06 said:

what a dumb move by vv. i don't know how they are still around with stunts like this. even though i've been hard on them i'd like to give the a chance but this type of thing isn't going to help them get new business.

Hmmmm, bad move there VV. Now is not the time to be doing that. You need to build an audience first and then pull the curtain, not the other way around. Your hit viewer numbers are still way too low. This will only increase your bounce rate.

4 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

I am not sure but i remember seeing some where it was in the United Kingdom, may thats why everything is always all screwed up

I think he meant why are they not replying to our comments. They were suppose to be opening new lines of communication for us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

may be they did not like that too many complaint about voro, their favorite apartment :biggrin:

So now they going to get more complaints about Dubna  ? this does not make sense, but none of this does, the only have one free cam if a mistake is software change 

may be they thought dubna is popular so if we restrict access people will join to watch it or people pay more attantion to voro, if that is the case all is going to happen is people stop watching dubna and it will be forgotten, that is the dumb way of thinking i think.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

may be they thought dubna is popular so if we restrict access people will join to watch it or people pay more attantion to voro, if that is the case all is going to happen is people stop watching dubna and it will be forgotten, that is the dumb way of thinking i think.

I don't know about the rest of you, bout since the update, the page takes longer load