Dubna

sat11

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

someone actually attacked someone with a knife? No doubt excessive drinking was involved

There have been 3 knife attacks between RLC and VV. Alcohol was not involved in any of them. The two attacks in RLC were two psycho twat women that were rampantly abusive towards their boyfriends. The attack in VV involved one girl attacking the other because she fucked her boyfriend and got found out. Should also note that the VV attack didn't involve a knife. The girl got hit in the face with a drinking glass and it shattered but like nack said there was blood everywhere. That night was particularly insane. 

32 minutes ago, nack said:

Lol..you obviously didn't watch the Phil Christy Messa episode when Christy got attacked with a knife and there was blood all over or the numerous sexcapades of Christy,Akira-Karen episode.

This VV is shyte ..

So that was the good old days, huh? We need drama to the level of physical violence to match that? I guess it's all down hill from here folks. Everybody go home. The best is in the past. Maybe Alex can beat Anna to a bloody pulp so we can "get the feeling back". Sure, the first trip to Disneyland is the best for you, but that doesn't give you the right to belittle another person's first trip. To them, these current events will be their nostalgia. Why spoil it for them out of vanity. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

So that was the good old days, huh? We need drama to the level of physical violence to match that? I guess it's all down hill from here folks. Everybody go home. The best is in the past. Maybe Alex can beat Anna to a bloody pulp so we can "get the feeling back". Sure, the first trip to Disneyland is the best for you, but that doesn't give you the right to belittle another person's first trip. To them, these current events will be their nostalgia. Why spoil it for them out of vanity. 

Violence was just a part of the drama that occurs in normal life and no one was hurt. I was talking about the constant aura of uncertainty that we had in VV earlier. What would happen next ?? all the time. The previous cast was uninhabited and very entertaining.The current one is a dud.

27 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

I don't think that such dramas are a part of the normal life. (if i understood @nack correctly). Well, at least i hope so.

It looks juicier for us here, but we wouldn't like to have it in our lives...

None of the stuff that goes around in all the houses at RLC,VV or VH happens in normal life ..may be a few. I like the drama,the sex and the entertaining part of their lives. I am not here to look and stare at costly furniture,lavish apartment and no fun. I have YouTube for that and it's FREE.

Look at Tver.Iris and Lex have had their fair share of moments and it's time for them to leave. Same goes for Ivo-Sonia.Zoe left. So did Nick and Lisa.

VV are not exactly working overtime to bring on fresh blood. They lack fresh ideas.Greenwood could have been great but they messed it.

I like Marna,Nina and the couple at Tula but that's it and you don't need 5 apartments for all these people. Rest is waste.

Well, may be it's all new for me and after about a couple of months i will be thinking the same way.

For now, It's just nice to watch them, knowing that it's all natural the way it is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

None of the stuff that goes around in all the houses at RLC,VV or VH happens in normal life ..may be a few. I like the drama,the sex and the entertaining part of their lives. I am not here to look and stare at costly furniture,lavish apartment and no fun. I have YouTube for that and it's FREE.

Look at Tver.Iris and Lex have had their fair share of moments and it's time for them to leave. Same goes for Ivo-Sonia.Zoe left. So did Nick and Lisa.

VV are not exactly working overtime to bring on fresh blood. They lack fresh ideas.Greenwood could have been great but they messed it.

I like Marna,Nina and the couple at Tula but that's it and you don't need 5 apartments for all these people. Rest is waste.

Yo nack,Amy and i were chatting about this yesterday i think. I think every couple that comes on is eventually doomed to failure. When they start theyre fresh and unknown, and when we start seeing them having sex we all want to see more, and what they do otherwise is mildly interesting because of the sex. Then like everyone else, including me, regular life gets to be boring, theres just not a lot of things people do at home that are fun to watch over time. Most people do all their really fun things outside of their apartments,  The best thing to see after a while are guests fucking in the hosts bed, fucking in the bathroom and cumming in the tub, and an very occasional orgy.. Other than the sex, Pretty boring stuff. The Barc girls go to a ridiculous extreme to try to entertain us, but even that falls flat after a while you seen it all with everyone, then it starts to repeat, like reruns on tv. Burnout in my opinion is inevitable. 

• Upvote 2

I agree @ashleyxyz..that's why i do not complain about the looks,the bad lighting,the empty apartments,i don't make fun of it,occasional tickets and nothing more.I'll see whatever is available and ignore what is not.Look at RLC. They do not even react to all those mails.They do whatever they want to and still there clientele is huge.

VH and VV have given us all those WOW moments before and it might happen again.If I get bored with the couples,I take a break and unsubscribe like i did for RLC and VV.

I'm still having fun with VH,whatever issues they might have.

• Upvote 4