Dubna

sat11

1 minute ago, nack said:

Hi @sat11 Happy Easter to You and CC Members. I hate VV more than ever and did not log in for the past couple of days.My sub expired today and i will never renew it.

i emailed support and they said they will pass it to their engineering to fix the archive, but if and when that is going to happen i dont know, i tried to explain to them the archive the most important since no one can watch 24/7 ,  they listen i i dont know but i hope, that why i decided to do it monthly bases, at the moment there is not much and it was the wrong month to sub.

When ever I would contact support they were a bunch of ass holes to me. One time they replied back to me and sent a long message ranting and raving to me because they though I should not be complaining about there peace of shit web-site.

49 minutes ago, beardman said:

Indeed! Only 1 free cam left.

what a dumb move by vv. i don't know how they are still around with stunts like this. even though i've been hard on them i'd like to give the a chance but this type of thing isn't going to help them get new business.