www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
53 minutes ago, 2haven said:

@CamaradsOfficial  why, for few days now, when i try to access the site i've got "This page is under construction". I mention that the site worked for me from the same PC a week ago, than suddentlly ....gone. I can't even registred for the site. I even checked the site from  work and is working fine, i don't understand :(

Your country is blocked from our website. 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's inevitable with an open thing like that. If you do want to keep the chat on it's proper course, the you should only open it for actual subscribers. That way you can easily ban them if they get out of control.

That's apt.Chat for subscribers only (paid)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
On 4/26/2017 at 9:19 AM, jjs said:

I also have problems like this with other streams also ( not only from our website ) when my internet connection is bad. It does that for a few seconds then it's up to normal, then buffering, then to normal. But it usually depends on my internet. 

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial So, the chat remains disabled. Any update on this issue?

The chat will remain disabled. I think we will give up on it

Thanks

Camarads lost me as a potential subscriber. I ask for a free short term membership, they said no. I am not a freeloader as I already belong to the other three (RLC, VH, and VV) thought I check out their web site. Ever time I go to their site I see empty rooms and the cameras freeze up after a couple of seconds. I thought the short term membership would give me a chance to see if it was worth the money.

8 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Camarads lost me as a potential subscriber. I ask for a free short term membership, they said no. I already belong to the other three (RLC, VH, and VV) thought I check out their web site. Ever time I go to their site I see empty rooms and the cameras freeze up after a couple of seconds. I thought the short term membership would give me a chance to see if it was worth the money.

You can see that it's not worth the money at all. What's the point in having good cameras if nothing ever happens on them except when the two cam girls do their shows - and you can see them for free with the webcam right in front of them anyway.  It's a really stupid idea to have cam girls on voyeur style sites, why would you want to pay to have a badly positioned camera when you can see the pussy for free if you know the cam site?!  Plus even when they do webcam shows, they aren't that special, just clinical normal webcam girl shit.

Plus Betty strikes me as a bit ignorant, she's really rude to her partner and the other cam girl is just fakeness personified.  The other couple are quite nice but on the living room camera she has always got her legs closed and they only fuck in the bedroom.  There is literally nothing worth paying for on this site - unless you like watching wallpaper brought to you in HD!

My advice - save you're money mate. Seems like you're already paying nearly 150 bucks per month, this site is just not worth making that 200 bucks.

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

You can see that it's not worth the money at all. What's the point in having good cameras if nothing ever happens on them except when the two cam girls do their shows - and you can see them for free with the webcam right in front of them anyway.  It's a really stupid idea to have cam girls on voyeur style sites, why would you want to pay to have a badly positioned camera when you can see the pussy for free if you know the cam site?!  Plus even when they do webcam shows, they aren't that special, just clinical normal webcam girl shit.

Plus Betty strikes me as a bit ignorant, she's really rude to her partner and the other cam girl is just fakeness personified.  The other couple are quite nice but on the living room camera she has always got her legs closed and they only fuck in the bedroom.  There is literally nothing worth paying for on this site - unless you like watching wallpaper brought to you in HD!

My advice - save you're money mate. Seems like you're already paying nearly 150 bucks per month, this site is just not worth making that 200 bucks.

Catlyn and betty alway goes in private to do there shows they never do nothing for free. The tokens cost the same as the web site and they do more in the apt then there sex cam. It a new site but they will get more girls apt and Catlyn done made out with 2 girls in a month and that more then they do on RLC. If you like girls and girls on girls VV and camarads is the place to go to now. RLC is dead now and VH is all couples and yes the camera was freezing up on camarads up but i think there fixs now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Catlyn and betty alway goes in private to do there shows they never do nothing for free. The tokens cost the same as the web site and they do more in the apt then there sex cam. It a new site but they will get more girls apt and Catlyn done made out with 2 girls in a month and that more then they do on RLC. If you like girls and girls on girls VV and camarads is the place to go to now. RLC is dead now and VH is all couples and yes the camera was freezing up on camarads up but i think there fixs now

OK, I'll change my advice then - maybe in the future it might be worth it but it's not worth it now!

30 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Camarads lost me as a potential subscriber. I ask for a free short term membership, they said no. I am not a freeloader as I already belong to the other three (RLC, VH, and VV) thought I check out their web site. Ever time I go to their site I see empty rooms and the cameras freeze up after a couple of seconds. I thought the short term membership would give me a chance to see if it was worth the money.

The problem is if they do it for you,they might have to do it for everybody else who ask.Now VH was very brave as it openly announced FREE membership to ALL Premium CC Members for 7 days when they first launched here.

I was completely sold.They genuinely wanted people to explore.Needless to say,i have been premium member with them ever since and i intend on continuing as they connect with subscribers unless VV (They just changed management so we'll wait and see) RLC or Camarads.

With 3 apartments,no timeline,no more info on upcoming apartments,I would definitely not want to subscribe.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

The problem is if they do it for you,they might have to do it for everybody else who ask.Now VH was very brave as it openly announced FREE membership to ALL Premium CC Members for 7 days when they first launched here.

I was completely sold.They genuinely wanted people to explore.Needless to say,i have been premium member with them ever since and i intend on continuing as they connect with subscribers unless VV (They just changed management so we'll wait and see) RLC or Camarads.

With 3 apartments,no timeline,no more info on upcoming apartments,I would definitely not want to subscribe.

Like i said one time before i think camarads is a second web site that RLC has open. The camera and thumbnails  are just like RLC and the camera are set up like RLC. I would do something like this or my be one of the owner went out on his on to make more money for himself