www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

I think RLC has started a second web site call (camarads). It set up like RLC & the camera are in good quality and there program is the same.They don't tell the tenant how to live in the apt. Leave the girls apt out. My be RLC not getting enough paying viewer they want so why not start another web site. They can make more money this away and they have the license and money to do this. They also seem to have a lot of power on CC. Think about it. It like a grocery store opening up more then one

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I was making a post and there was a quoted post from you stuck in the text box. I deleted the message, but I had to post the empty quote in order to clear it. I guess CC deleted it somehow. Sorry for the trouble. 

ok,let's continue like before,everybody have turned crazy with this troll of yesterday.

sometime it's important to clarify some situations,it's not a problem if we are off topic for some minutes or hours till the mods delete the posts !

nobody on this forum will ties my hands,i keep my liberty of expression but i know in some countries the liberty of expression it's a big problem...

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

sometime it's important to clarify some situations,it's not a problem if we are off topic for some minutes or hours till the mods delete the posts !

nobody on this forum will ties my hands,i keep my liberty of expression but i know in some countries the liberty of expression it's a big problem...

How about following the rules for oince clivebb or do rules mean nothing to you. express you opinions fine but trash the site owner is unacceptable. Disrespecting the Mods is also unnaceptable and you are walking a fine line.

• Upvote 1

The thread is now cleaned up, might we suggest that we stay on topic in this thread and communicate with the site owner as the thread is intended to be used for.

and as always follow the rules or else.

Thanks for your attention to these matters

Image result for ban hammer

• Upvote 2

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Glad to hear that. This will make a world of difference for the viewer. Be sure to test it out on all of the browsers and even mobile phone browsers. Good luck!

Will do !

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 hours ago, Russ said:

Camarads  are you planning to expand you site with more couples like Emma and John in the near future ?

Hey Russ, like we said in other posts, we are going to add some more apartaments in the near future.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Any chance you can improve the UI on mobile devices? I use Dolphin on an android phone. I have to click the full screen square to go full screen and I can't zoom around. Usually, O can zoom around even if I'm in portriat mode. Go to VH as a reference. Thx!

Man, that picture is so good.❤

Are you sure you can't zoom in ? We tested both on android and ios and we can zoom in the video after we're in fullscreen. I just double-tap the video while in fullscreen and it's zooming in.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial