www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

I have always wanted for RLC to have their own page just like VHTV and now Camards.com has where they could directly talk to a small demographic of their costumer base,,,,but you can only imagine that RLC would have it 1000% worse than all these guys put together,,,if you have seen all the crap these guys talk about RLC can you imagine if RLC was actually here replying directly to them,,,they would have to shut down their page after a week,,,because I know exactly the group of guys that would "LIVE and SET UP SHOP" on that thread just to whine and moan all day and basically saying and complaining about the same stuff over and over again.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial I apologize if anything I have said or done has offended you. I am interested in your site and I'm really just trying to help with the questions that inevitably will come your way. You have been taking a pounding since the start of this on CC. It's a rough, demanding crowd for sure! I think everyone should take a deep breath and try to remember that we are supposed to be having FUN here. Camarads is going to experience growing pains and being a part of this site means accepting that everything is not going to be perfect right away. Keep it respectful and friendly for all. 

• Upvote 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial
10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial I apologize if anything I have said or done has offended you. I am interested in your site and I'm really just trying to help with the questions that inevitably will come your way. You have been taking a pounding since the start of this on CC. It's a rough, demanding crowd for sure! I think everyone should take a deep breath and try to remember that we are supposed to be having FUN here. Camarads is going to experience growing pains and being a part of this site means accepting that everything is not going to be perfect right away. Keep it respectful and friendly for all. 

You didn't offend us in any way. Your feedback was constructive and well argumented.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

No, those are apartments. Not hotels. We do like our apartments to be nice and clean. If you would look on the cams, you will see them daily cleaning the apartments. And as for the cam shows, it's their life. We can't and won't tell them to give up or to still make cam shows.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

STOP arguing on this topic and be respectful to each other.  If there are some personal matters between some of you act proper and discuss in private, especially when the language is not decent.

You all are welcome to share your thoughts and ideas which will help us provide a better experience to all of you. Only the obervations expressed in a positive manner will be taken into account.

Just now, CamaradsOfficial said:

No, those are apartments. Not hotels. We do like our apartments to be nice and clean. If you would look on the cams, you will see them daily cleaning the apartments. And as for the cam shows, it's their life. We can't and won't tell them to give up or to still make cam shows.

Thanks

... that sounds a bit contradictory. If you care about clean apartments (as in a daily cleaing rule), you could also care about a cast that has a normal live (cast people that are not used to cam shows).

Anyway, as i said. This is just my opinion. This is your page and you can run it as you like. ... I will stick with RLC currently, but like that there is competition. ... :)

Have a nice day. :)

• Like 1

Just my 2 cents: I prefer watching Emma cooking than watching 12 hours of fake camming, pussy stretching, artificially smiling girls. I've had a GF camming and that is only interesting until the end of the first week. Same show, same fakeness, same things all day, every day... while their partner has to stay outside the room, isolated. My advice is... if you are going to add new couples, be sure the girls doesn't cam... although finding a young, pretty, opened girls in RO, who do not cam... is probably quite hard. Good luck though, the cam quality is crazy. As you expand, I hope that won't be a challenge for your IT guys traffic wise... the good thing is (if your servers are there where some of the tenants are), that the Internet in Eastern EU is one of the best/fastest/cheapest in EU or even in the whole world, so that won't be a problem. Cheers and all the best!

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 minutes ago, pikinana said:

Just my 2 cents: I prefer watching Emma cooking than watching 12 hours of fake camming, pussy stretching, artificially smiling girls. I've had a GF camming and that is only interesting until the end of the first week. Same show, same fakeness, same things all day, every day... while their partner has to stay outside the room, isolated. My advice is... if you are going to add new couples, be sure the girls doesn't cam... although finding a young, pretty, opened girls in RO, who do not cam... is probably quite hard. Good luck though, the cam quality is crazy. As you expand, I hope that won't be a challenge for your IT guys traffic wise... the good thing is (if your servers are there where some of the tenants are), that the Internet in Eastern EU is one of the best/fastest/cheapest in EU or even in the whole world, so that won't be a problem. Cheers and all the best!

Thank you for your feedback ! 

No please, don't let them cooking , cleaning and washing all day long. I've got it at home all the fucking time, otherwise I will unsubscribe straight away. What I want to see from those hot girls is good sex

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Does anything remotely dramatic ever happen in any of the apts? Is someone cheating, are there guests that come over to have sexy fun, do they play sex games, or hell even argue about stuff? Most of what I've seen is fairly bland and straightforward. 

Welcome to real life.

LOL!!

• Upvote 1