www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

8 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Thanks, after driving myself crazy I tried internet explorer and it works fine now.  Chrome usually is fine but not for the site I guess.  

When things appear not to work properly the Bowser is usually is the Culprit in most instances.  I use Internet Explorer for everything I do on the Internet. It may not be the Popular Browser for many but it still gets the job done. I like it because of the Pop Up Blocker. It stops every Pop Up that gets tossed at it providing the Setting is set to High.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, olddude1 said:

shame, it was a great site for free for a long time. now it's pay-to-play only again. adios

They made quite a few cams free a few weeks back. Can't keep giving Premium Rooms for Free all the time or they'll lose money by not gaining New Memberships.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, good_strike said:

i subscribed to camarads and the payment it worked just 2 hours now the rooms are
locked. i think this is a scam site

Most Cam Sites run Promotions to try and get a Customer Base. They'll make extra Cams Free for a certain length of time then once that time has passed the Cameras that were unlocked to the Premium Areas become locked again.  If you purchased a Premium Membership with the Site then you should have no problems seeing all the Cams in every Apartment. If you don't have a Premium Membership then only the Free Cams are available to be seen.  Premium Cams can not be free all the time or they would not have anyone Purchasing Premium Memberships.

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Cam Sites run Promotions to try and get a Customer Base. They'll make extra Cams Free for a certain length of time then once that time has passed the Cameras that were unlocked to the Premium Areas become locked again.  If you purchased a Premium Membership with the Site then you should have no problems seeing all the Cams in every Apartment. If you don't have a Premium Membership then only the Free Cams are available to be seen.  Premium Cams can not be free all the time or they would not have anyone Purchasing Premium Memberships.

i have purchased a Premium Membership and it worked only 2 hours and  now  the site  keep telling me extend premium membership

12 minutes ago, good_strike said:

i have purchased a Premium Membership and it worked only 2 hours and  now  the site  keep telling me extend premium membership

You need to contact their Support Department and they can get your Subscription fixed correctly to what it should be.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...