www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It is in Canada smart ass

30 EUR = 42 Canadian Dollars . Please user propper language.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Since I'm 10 hours behind them, I think all they really need now is a timline. Personally, I don't care much for archives. Just a very good, past 24hr, to the second, with little to no buffering, scanable timeline. Once they get that I may join. 

I'm a sucker for a clear picture. ❤

Will get that implemented soon enaugh. Who doesn't like clear picture ? ::)

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

Off topic - I don't know if it's me but I don't like the tone of the "camarads official"

VHTV is what customer service is all about. James is the nicest gentleman that I know of.

Pls don't get my comments deleted.

:dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

First of all, we don't copy the model. Other sites have their own way of making business, we have our own. We don't "stimulate" tentans on doing stuff . It would be just acting, not real life . 

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

pls don't say  it's a reallife site it's turn ridiculous we are not stupid thanks.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, clivebb said:

pls don't say  it's a reallife site it's turn ridiculous we are not stupid thanks.

Well, look on the cams and you'll figure it our for yourself. And as for all your comments on this forum i must say you just criticize everything and everyone. We do welcome and accept criticism, but it has to be founded, not born from pure hate.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Hello What 30 EURO in USA dollars and do you use SegPay or Verotel

We don't use Segpay or Verotel. 30 EURO is about 32 USD.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

1 minute ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Well, look on the cams and you'll figure it our for yourself. And as for all your comments on this forum i must say you just criticize everything and everyone. We do welcome and accept criticism, but it has to be founded, not born from pure hate.

Thanks

my criticism is not free and are founded you like or not and if you don't accept the criticism i don't know why you are here,you want all the advantage of the forum for grab a maximum of suscribers and make your publicity but you don't want the inconvenients,too easy.

10 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

30 EUR = 42 Canadian Dollars . Please user propper language.

Thanks

If you can get me that rate, then you are very special. the RETAIL RATE IS 5% higher!  Oh and don't forget the 3% my cc will charge for the conversion...and the 3% that your billing company will add as well.  Do your fucking research!!

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

If you notice when I make my Comments I never call anyone's name,,,so I usually talk in General,,and don't make it personal,,I leave it up to each individual on here to make that comment apply to themselves,,if you don't feel offended then I'm not talking about you,,if the Cap/Glove fits then you must wear it with pride.

We have arguments sometimes Maxfactor,,,but I never just hate a person for life,,like some of you here love to do. sometimes you say stuff that I agree with,,and sometimes you say things that I find offensive but I don't hold grudges for a lifetime,,,and here's a hint,,,you are not the one making the worst,, unrealistic and not based on real facts comments in the last hour.

I do not get offended when someone calls me a name. I DO get offended when an official of a new cam site challenges me on billing issues in my home currency.  He has been told that he is charging too much for what it is...he can ignore that at his own peril.

Well this is between both of you,,,I don't use your currency or care about money as much,,,but if you feel like it's too much of a price to pay then it's your right to have an opinion on the matter,,,just don't be like some people who just come here to talk negativity for no reason,,especially when they never even intended on joining Camarads.com in the first place regardless of what the price was.

RLC in the beginning had trial periods,,,if I remember correctly you could pay $7 US. for 3 days and $14 US. for 7 days,,,and they had a timer that let you know how many days was left on your trial period before your credit card would be charged the full monthly amount,,,It would be nice if all of the voyeur websites still offered that or something similar.

Money and the high price to content ratio seems to be a very big issue with some here, I don't know what can be done about that,,,but Camarads has to run a business,,and only they know why they need to charge that much right now. I can imagine that streaming,, Storage,, Hd Cameras,, Paying the Tenants and stuff like that is not cheap,,,This website is miles ahead of what RLC was like when they first started out....for all those that saw what RLC was like back then you will know what I mean.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I do not get offended when someone calls me a name. I DO get offended when an official of a new cam site challenges me on billing issues in my home currency.  He has been told that he is charging too much for what it is...he can ignore that at his own peril.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As for the price, I agree it's too much money for only 3 apts with no timeline or archive features, but that's for each person to judge. I really think with all of the competition, Camarads should consider a temporary lower price in order to gain more subscribers, but that's for them to decide. 

specialy when it's for see catlyn and betty broadcast everydays on cam sites :biggrin:,zero interest to pay for see that