Regina & Stas

Just now, stanley said:

If he was over 18 why did they take the apartment offline?

I hope they are not going to remove all the evidence from their site and then lie to us that he was really 18 years old.

You are right.They'll be hard pressed to tell the truth.Don't think that they'll keep the records,though.

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

I was told by Lina that he is 18 years old

It's hard to tell from that photograph because the face is missing.

I have no problem with kids visiting(for me it's all about real life) but come on for them to let the kid? take a bath knowing full well a camera is there and do nothing to cover it is just downright stupid and wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

It's hard to tell from that photograph because the face is missing.

I have no problem with kids visiting(for me it's all about real life) but come on for them to let the kid? take a bath knowing full well a camera is there and do nothing to cover it is just downright stupid and wrong.

I covered the face on purpose. Because I wanted to protect him.

Hey everyone, thanks for quick reaction and bringing our attention here. 

We have shut down apartment while making a short investigation here. Now aprtment is back online, timeline functioning is restoring for this House too. 

The adult male reported is over 18 y.o. and will turn 22 soon, despite not looking like this indeed. 

VHTV

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We have shut down apartment while making a short investigation here. Now aprtment is back online, timeline functioning is restoring for this House too. 

The adult male reported is over 18 y.o. and will turn 22 soon, despite not looking like this indeed. 

VHTV

Thanks for taking care of it. He really looked a lot younger.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

VHTV

I'm sorry but the male was NOT over 18 years old, he was probably not over 10 years old.

The acusation of child nudity on your website is a very serious one, and I am saddened that you have taken the approach of pretending it did not happen rather than having the balls to admit that a monumental screwup has occured.

If you are still insisting that the said person was 21 years old, then I challenge you to provide proof of this - your website says that you keep proof of age on file.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for taking care of it. He really looked a lot younger.

Do you really believe that he was 21 jabbath1987? If you do then you have no need to protect the "man" as he is not a minor, and you could repost your picture without the face blocked out for us all to decide.

And if Voyeur House are 100% percent certain that he is 21 years old, then they would presumably have no objection to screen caps of him naked in the bath being posted. And I'm sure they will be re-adding the deleted timeline back as nothing illegal happened.

• Upvote 1

Just now, stanley said:

Do you really believe that he was 21 jabbath1987? If you do then you have no need to protect the "man" as he is not a minor, and you could repost your picture without the face blocked out for us all to decide.

And if Voyeur House are 100% percent certain that he is 21 years old, then they would presumably have no objection to screen caps of him naked in the bath being posted. And I'm sure they will be re-adding the deleted timeline back as nothing illegal happened.

Well I have no reason not to believe them as they never lied to us in past. It showed that they were doing sth. as they took it offline because of that. As he's gone now I think the issue is solved now.