Regina & Stas

I'm still not buying any of this bullshit something about this stinks to high heavens. The fact no one is posting a pic of the boy face says it all. He's definitely under 18 until we have concrete prove that says otherwise and a person word will just not cut it i'm afraid.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When I was 22, I weighed 118 lbs. It's possible. Looks can be very deceiving. 

There's a difference between someone who is 18 but looks like 15 - that's possible. But this time we are being led to believe that someone who looks like 10 is actually 21.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to understand why people are making a big deal in what VHTV just posted. VHTV put the room offline and investigated, to the request of the users. And when the investigation was done. They posted that the person was of legal age. And reactivated the room. But people here just don't want to believe what was posted. Why would VHTV do that if they knew they could face a shut down of their site. And loose all that revenue. Really people just slow down and think before you type. I applaud VHTV in reacting so quickly. Not to long ago on RLC i watch Thomas falling apart and almost burn down an apartment. Users there were trying to contect RLC for the fear that something might hapen to Vanessa. It took almost over an hour before they took the room offline there.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I have now seen the person in question in the living room cam. There is no freaking way you're going to make me believe that kid is 22. I need proof @Voyeur House TV. PM it too me or I'm done for good. I'm quite serious.

The bathroom part isn't showing up in the timeline. Can't get it too work.

You know the only people they need to provide proof to is their legal department. If you want the proof you would need to make a legal request through a lawyer.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I have now seen the person in question in the living room cam. There is no freaking way you're going to make me believe that kid is 22. I need proof @Voyeur House TV. PM it too me or I'm done for good. I'm quite serious.

The bathroom part isn't showing up in the timeline. Can't get it too work.

Thank you for posting this, I was starting to wonder if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think the same thing. They should have just admitted it, grossly apologized, blamed the tenants for not following the requirement of the contract, deleted all footage of this child, and then finally closed this apartment permanently. Once again short of proof sent to me directly via PM, I will cancel my subscription and no longer post comments in the forum. I told you, I don't fuck around with this shit. 

Why post no longer comments here? We in here have nothing to do with it