Regina & Stas

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can, but they are usually placed in a fairly permanent location. They are very tiny. Basically stupid! Lunatics will move a 4 person family into one and convince themselves they are saving the world. 

Uh ok. Just googled it. They look funny. But quite impossible for a 4 person family I guess. Even for a couple its tight.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@sr71gn Yes, I'm all but done with VV too. I don't care much for any of the tenants. If Sonia and Lisa were more interesting then maybe. Beyond the talent, it's the cam quality. To my eyes, it's just simply terrible. Very grainy and pixelated. I'm pretty much on VH full time now. Who knows, maybe it's Anna that keeps me going after all. Oh, and btw, I'm a m2f preop transsexual. CC doesn't give much of a choice in that regard. It's complicated, of course. Hope you can understand.

So you can kind of offer view points from both sides -- well your posts are most always interesting

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean Alex and Lina? Guess they are working on new appartements as usual. They work quite hard. Hope they know when its the right time to give themselves a break.

Theres a guy there now. Guess a friend of Regina and Stas.

my mistake--eric and layla

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes sitting besides the bed. Look at cam6.

cam 6 was the hallway which was m t. but i did just see her flash by for a split second. my point is that i do want to see her & if the other guy is going to stay than either it will be a 3some which could be gr8 or nothing which would suck ass!!!!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

cam 6 was the hallway which was m t. but i did just see her flash by for a split second. my point is that i do want to see her & if the other guy is going to stay than either it will be a 3some which could be gr8 or nothing which would suck ass!!!!

My bad. You are right. I cant imagine a threesome but Id like to be proven wrong

• Upvote 1