Regina & Stas

Just now, golfer06 said:

i didn't see much of them at the time but weren't iris & lex camera shy when they joined vv?

Yes I guess with Iris and Lex it was something from the outside which held them back. Relatives? Family? They changed dramatically after their first short holiday...

Now back to topic: That appartement is really very small and narrow so theres no other chance than using the bird eye view. Still wonder why they gave up the Sveta Vlad appartement? Sveta & Vlad still living there but without cams?

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This is not a "love the unlovely " pay for site

Cmon its ok you dont like to watch them. Shes not my type too but calling her "unlovely" is just not fair. Most tenants read camcaps and when she reads this its not nice. 

apart from the view of the door what little i have seen of her i would say she is a nice girl,just my type nice curvy figure,give them a chance after all they are living with the added pressure of being filmed every moment,and if they do read this site what we say may not help matters,for all we know she could be the loveliest kindest woman in the galaxy,do just go by the external..

• Upvote 1

Of course Regina is a bit camera shy, like every other newbie in VH-TV, but I'm sure that she'll get comfortable with the cameras soon enough. While in the bathroom she was constantly looking up at the camera, so she was self conscious while bathing. It was the quickest bath ever and she kept turning away from the cam. It probably was even more awkward for her since she is currently having her period as well. Just bad timing for the poor girl. 

Regina_Bath_2017-03-27_Cam_7.mp4

Regina Bath 2017-03-27 Cam_7_1.jpg

Regina Bath 2017-03-27 Cam_7_2.jpg

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes they did. Anna bated with panties up until after she met Alex. Pics of Jackie's pussy were practically nonexistent until she moved to Sophia and hooked up with Alex. 

But she directed a 3-some within a few days after arrival!