Regina & Stas

started out under the covers but not for long ...  little foreplay then Regina mounted and rode his cock like a cowgirl ....

Then later Stas did the power fucking ...  he does love his mother ... 

very clean people, all of the sheet had to be removed ... and the bed remade !!! 

i did not see any oral

yes. regina's brother is blanketboy kenny. she tried hard to cover herself completely. but stas managed to kick everything off exposing everything (with the lights out of course). this was after regina changed in the bathroom in the dark, and before she took a bath & got dressed in the bathroom in the dark turning off the light at least 3 times after stas turned it on. the strange part was that she really seemed to like the fucking. she is going to have to leave the lights on or there will be no way that having her stay when girls like natasha & nastya & kate & mia were tossed despite the fact that they all adjusted to the exposure. she has a short grace period but needs to step it up or i can imagine the feedback on this forum will be brutal. or there will be none because no one will watch or care.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes. regina's brother is blanketboy kenny. she tried hard to cover herself completely. but stas managed to kick everything off exposing everything (with the lights out of course). this was after regina changed in the bathroom in the dark, and before she took a bath & got dressed in the bathroom in the dark turning off the light at least 3 times after stas turned it on. the strange part was that she really seemed to like the fucking. she is going to have to leave the lights on or there will be no way that having her stay when girls like natasha & nastya & kate & mia were tossed despite the fact that they all adjusted to the exposure. she has a short grace period but needs to step it up or i can imagine the feedback on this forum will be brutal. or there will be none because no one will watch or care.

I agree. But was first time. Maybe it will get better. But if there will be only mole sex its not good.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. But was first time. Maybe it will get better. But if there will be only mole sex its not good.

she has a short grace period & stas definitely seems aware of the situation but blanketed in the dark sex will not cut it. i personally saw enough of it with blanketboy. she may be selfconsciese but she can't be here. the hottest girls have an aura about them with an attitude that they are enjoying themselves & she did appear to enjoy fucking. she's going to have to pull an emma here. remember when emma dressed up sexily & proceeded to fuck all over the apt. something like that will help her out immensely. anything less & we can wave goodbye!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, indeed! That's becoming a frequent thing unfortunately. 

It's going to be interesting to see the sex. He's is tiny and she is not. I've done this. Her on top does not work well. Doggystyle and missionary are the best hope. He's gonna slip and slide laying on top of her. Can't wait to see it. 

I'm also very interested to know if she demands pleasure after he cums.

You know, I don't understand that train of thought, letting him cum first. I reckon it's the man's job to satisfy his lady until she has a mind shattering orgasm before he gets to orgasm. Even better when you f*&k like rabbits and cum together.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jblak said:

You know, I don't understand that train of thought, letting him cum first. I reckon it's the man's job to satisfy his lady until she has a mind shattering orgasm before he gets to orgasm. Even better when you f*&k like rabbits and cum together.  

Now theres a thought! Cum together!  Mu guy and i  cum together most of the time, and we always both have orgasms, thats the whole idea isn't it?, A lot of guys on here cum and it's over, Thats it, so the ladies on here are masturbating all the time, no guys masturbating, Personally i want to see some of that, watch that cum going straight up , in spurts. But thats another subject,Lol, right Amy ! Most of the guys are good foreplay, but can't finish them off. The women really need to become a part of the whole process of having an orgasm

• Upvote 4