Layla & Eric - Part #1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

NOBODY got screwed.

Those wanting to see Layla walk around naked will probably get that when the weather gets warmer.

Friends not having a place to have sex? Didn't stop the couple over the weekend from fucking in the shower AND on the couch.

Granted Eric and Layla would have benefited more from the bigger apartment since they have more friends and are more open to having fun with roommates than Sam and Jess, but this apartment isn't bad. In fact, I quite like the fact that there is no wall between the bedroom and living room. Makes for a much inviting space since there's no privacy.

Sorry dont agree. The problem is the heating in there. Has nothing to do with the weather. Look at Mika and Layne. They are in St. Petersburg. They have a good heating. Just imagine that situation in winter when its really cold. Should Eric and Leyla were jackets all the time then?

• Upvote 1

Eric and Layla's new apt is much smaller. It doesn't have a tub, the lighting is much worse. The color of the walls is creating a yellow tone, which diminishes the quality of the cams. The bedroom is much darker and the image is not as good. The general cam layout feasible in this apt is worse then the old place. Then, the heat clearly isn't able to keep up causing them to wear much more clothes then before. All of these things lessen the viewership, thus the bonuses, thus they got screwed. It's as simple as that.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ninguém ficou ferrado.

Aqueles que querem ver Layla caminhar nua provavelmente vai conseguir que quando o tempo fica mais quente.

Amigos que não têm um lugar para fazer sexo? Não parar o casal durante o fim de semana de fucking no chuveiro e no sofá.

Concedido Eric e Layla teria beneficiado mais do apartamento maior, uma vez que eles têm mais amigos e estão mais abertos para se divertir com companheiros de quarto do que Sam e Jess, mas este apartamento não é ruim. De fato, I bastante como o fato de que não há parede entre o quarto e sala de estar. Faz para um muito convidativo espaço desde não há privacidade.

I totally agree.

Correcting the "undesirable cold" factor there "parties" among friends tends to be "hotter". Playing here with puns.

And without walls (except for the blind spot next to the heater and I already noticed it interconnects with a blind part of the kitchen), the situations tend to be a bit more intimate and collective.

This if it does not become a practice "external leaks" in these partnerships in the course of the night (or day), as happened to the last there.

Correcting these "deviations" the apartment returns to be the target of attention and expected perspectives (which they have created reinforcing, the point).
:dodgy: 

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry dont agree. The problem is the heating in there. Has nothing to do with the weather. Look at Mika and Layne. They are in St. Petersburg. They have a good heating. Just imagine that situation in winter when its really cold. Should Eric and Leyla were jackets all the time then?

If heating is the only issue, they have many months to fix that problem before it gets cold again.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eric and Layla's new apt is much smaller. It doesn't have a tub, the lighting is much worse. The color of the walls is creating a yellow tone, which diminishes the quality of the cams. The bedroom is much darker and the image is not as good. The general cam layout feasible in this apt is worse then the old place. Then, the heat clearly isn't able to keep up causing them to wear much more clothes then before. All of these things lessen the viewership, thus the bonuses, thus they got screwed. It's as simple as that.

Yes not good for them.  I hope @Voyeur House TV will support them.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Se o aquecimento é o único problema, eles têm muitos meses para corrigir esse problema antes que fique frio novamente.

Months I think it is not very "smart" and good for the "business" lead to correct this "factor" that should have been observed more closely before.
:dodgy:

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layla has to sit near the heating again:

coldLayla.jpg

Hey Jabbath, they need to get a small fan and point it at the ceiling to move the heat around, and turn on the stove and the oven if its cold, theyre not paying utilities are they?