Layla & Eric - Part #1

Good morning Amy and Jabbath, if you were awake and watching some of this can you explain please why Layla and Eric turned up at Jess and Sam's, their old flat, had a drink with a guy there though I did not see Jess and Sam drinking with them and then they re-appear in their own flat?? please?  :confused:    :huh:

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good morning Amy and Jabbath, if you were awake and watching some of this can you explain please why Layla and Eric turned up at Jess and Sam's, their old flat, had a drink with a guy there though I did not see Jess and Sam drinking with them and then they re-appear in their own flat?? please?  :confused:    :huh:

Morning my friend. Yes I saw it. But I have absolutely no idea why they did this. I am as confused as you are. 

They went there and had a drink with the guy now on their couch back in their own flat; they may have been collecting him after he finished work (or something) but when they had had a party of their own, then a quick round of doing-the-what-comes-naturally, they then set out back to their old flat without (that I saw meeting and greeting Jess and Sam) before returning home with the guy on the couch. So thank you Jabbath.