Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

I think that all four might be downstairs for a reason,,maybe to give Pixie Belle and Irma some privacy,,,I remember the nights that Irma went down on all those ladies that they gave her privacy too.::)

... nothing will happen ... it is teasing ... they are friends ... it is just a show ... all the girls know this ... all people still life in this world know this. ... it is very simple ... :)

Will My Belle:heart: stay the night? I notice she slept in the bed with Irma before but never really fancied spending it with Lola - just that brief stay until Polya got between them and then she left for the couch.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Will My Belle:heart: stay the night? I notice she slept in the bed with Irma before but never really fancied spending it with Lola - just that brief stay until Polya got between them and then she left for the couch.

May be she is claiming Irma's room. 

When Irma leaves in the morning, it's difficult to know who will take over as Events Organiser, Stelle, Gina, Lia or Mia possibly? It will be interesting to see who the new girl will be and if she's a natural born leader. Whoever arrives, tomorrow will be a catch up day for sleep since there will probably be many hours of u/m in both apartments 

Just now, happyman88 said:

When Irma leaves in the morning, it's difficult to know who will take over as Events Organiser, Stelle, Gina, Lia or Mia possibly? It will be interesting to see who the new girl will be and if she's a natural born leader. Whoever arrives, tomorrow will be a catch up day for sleep since there will probably be many hours of u/m in both apartments 

UM is a almost sure thing in barcelona. ... No matter if there is a replacement or not. 

And I have a feeling it will be the sexiest girl with the sexiest ass ever Adele:heart::heart:

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No leader since Nora if you ask me - only Lola will do.