Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina and the twins are the biggest audience of the site. There are no reasons for RLC to put them away.

... instead of replace them with girls actually open minded that would find an even bigger group of people ... :)

This girls are just a bad joke. Every day this stupid teasing shows. It is simply very sad. .... The only hope is that at least the twins will be gone in a few weeks. ... :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina and the twins are the biggest audience of the site. There are no reasons for RLC to put them away.

fait pas attention a Mr box phantom il cherche just à troll le plus de personne possible ^^'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Were do you dot that info?Because I am an rlc user and I don't watch almost never neither the twins or Gina.And bet more also not fans of them.For what reason would they be the biggest audience of rlc?Because of them be twins or something?I seen them sometimes and they are most in bed looking bored..

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... instead of replace them with girls actually open minded that would find an even bigger group of people ... :)

This girls are just a bad joke. Every day this stupid teasing shows. It is simply very sad. .... The only hope is that at least the twins will be gone in a few weeks. ... :)

Nothing more to say.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were do you dot that info?Because I am an rlc user and I don't watch almost never neither the twins or Gina.And bet more also not fans of them.For what reason would they be the biggest audience of rlc?Because of them be twins or something?I seen them sometimes and they are most in bed looking bored..

it's simple math b1 & b2 are the 2 most popular apt and gina & the twins are the ones that spend the most time in the apt ...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Welcome to B1 sexy Gina! No more taxi/bus fares to dish out. You are now with your friends as should have been from the start ::)

Hopefully this works. Being Visitor is something quite different than live together. See Nicole and Estelle.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And I bet your wrong.

• Upvote 4