Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

One bloke has his shirt off. The other with his arm around Belle. This is the REAL Belle BTW.

The real Belle has been exposed, trying to throw us off with those lesbian sharing videos.  She is wearing a short skirt, she wants a a pickle from one of the two stooges.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel making an escape...:biggrin:

The bloke with the T shirt on grabbed her and she wasn't thrilled about it...:angry:

Naga, she fully participated. Stop pretending please. She could have stayed in the room. Instead she came out danced and even asked why they weren't turning the music up. Went out to the hall to compare tits with Rosie. She joined in the conga. She is not uncomfortable with the situation. She shut the balcony shutters to hide anything Belle was up to.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

09:55 All 5 leave. Belle has a coat and underwear underneath. Rosie with a shirt and underwear underneath. We got a slice of Belle's life outside the apartment.

It has been really difficult the last few nights biting my tongue on this board but i will let you draw your own conclusions. I for one have never ben naive about Belle which is why I have become increasingly pissed at the little she shows. This is who party girls are.

No they are Bankers :) 

4 minutes ago, delong1 said:

judging by the fact that belle didn't change and grabbed the speaker i think they are probably just changing the party location to one we can't see unfortunately

Could be right there but I think Angel's going to work. She was dressed more appropriately, didn't seem too impressed when one of them grabbed her arm, plus she works every day...

2 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

The real Belle has been exposed, trying to throw us off with those lesbian sharing videos.  She is wearing a short skirt, she wants a a pickle from one of the two stooges.

She's not wearing a short skirt - she's wearing a very thin night clothes set. There can only be one conclusion as to what 'sgoing to happen wherever they go. In many ways it is a shame it is once more off camera but I hope some people's illusions have been widely shattered.

Like i said, I have been biting my tongue for a few nights. If I'd been in Barcelona maybe even I could have been there tonight.

I just hope that when she gets that Belle starts giving us proper shows as well. This is real life but it is light years from the real life of the couples. What you see with Gina and the Twins is a show.