Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

It didn't take long for Rosemary to make her intentions known from the outset. First night and out all night until 08.20 and coming back with the local DJ and his mate which surprises me since he is a famous, high profile person in Barca and has a reputation to protect. He can have any woman he wants so why risk performing on cam for all the world to see but he was the one with the intent before they left. That part doesn't make sense but the way R&B were dressed when they went out last night screamed their intentions so it's not surprising they brought back two guys and I reckon now that Rosie is there it will not be the last time. I must admit she is nice and chunky and it would be nice if she swings both ways which might happen after watching her with Belle in the shower earlier.

If Rosie stays the full 3 months it will coincide pretty close to the orgy anniversary so who knows what birthday celebrations we might be watching in the near future :cool:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

a new couple apt opened YHEA :dodgy:

And it looks like a dump xD Wtf is rlc doing ?

Shity cam placement & ... It's at the level of VH & VV ... I'm seriously wondering wtf rlc is thinking --'

1 minute ago, wathou said:

And it looks like a dump xD Wtf is rlc doing ?

I haven't a clue wathou, but that's another apt I won't be watching...Have you seen they've got a 'chill out room'. That could entice some on here cos owt could go on in there...but I won't be one of them...:cry:

A B3 would have been great, B1 and B2 are by far the most popular RLC apts on the forum. Some complain, but 1 new girl like Rose arrives, and the forum took off. If that was in the evening and not 9am, it would have crashed....and not a lot actually happened...:confused:

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyman88 said:

that's interesting since the real time clock shows it's 1 hour behind UK time when all the other apartments are ahead so I wonder where it is?

no cam 1's clock is fucked it's GMT+3 i think look the other cams

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

It didn't take long for Rosemary to make her intentions known from the outset. First night and out all night until 08.20 and coming back with the local DJ and his mate which surprises me since he is a famous, high profile person in Barca and has a reputation to protect. He can have any woman he wants so why risk performing on cam for all the world to see but he was the one with the intent before they left. That part doesn't make sense but the way R&B were dressed when they went out last night screamed their intentions so it's not surprising they brought back two guys and I reckon now that Rosie is there it will not be the last time. I must admit she is nice and chunky and it would be nice if she swings both ways which might happen after watching her with Belle in the shower earlier.

If Rosie stays the full 3 months it will coincide pretty close to the orgy anniversary so who knows what birthday celebrations we might be watching in the near future :cool:

Hopefully earlier as I don't want My Belle to miss it but the anniversary is 5.5 months away when Belle could return for a third stint, but imagine them sharing an apartment?!