Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

32 minutes ago, wathou said:

Lmao Rlc has nothing to worry about, unless they are dumb ( which they are not) as soon you enter the house and you see cams everywhere you got to realise something is  happening, and rlc probably has a air-tight contract that says that the girls must warn the guests that the cam's feed are on internet. + everything that's happening on cam is owned by rlc so nobody can publish them without their agreement ^^'

Camera Gaggle Victor Chil Barcelona.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactamente, pero Michelle siendo Michelle pensó que podía salirse con la suya hasta que una llamada telefónica con Belle. Quiero decir que ella habría tenido que decirle a ellos con el tiempo. Ayer por la noche, los hombres eran obviamente pronto consciente debido a las empresas balcón.

Impossible for me to judge anything, since I have not seen anything. I only give a legal point of view on the entry of strangers, and I point out, strangers to us, because I would bet that for the RLC they are nothing strange.
Because I say this ... would you let someone into your business that could ruin your business? To that you are with me that would not allow it?
Not that we have a magic ball, is to think with a little realism.

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

In short, to say that RLC is committing an illegality, if the boys who entered were not warned of the existence of the cameras, but that they are transmitting on the Internet.

Obviously I don't know since I've never visited the apartment but I would be surprised if there was not a sign at the front door to warn anybody entering the apartment that there are live cams in operation inside. That I would imagine would be all RLC needed to cover their arse

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

not Iceland., it is Russian time zone 
GMT+3
Europe summertime is GTM+2
Island is on GTM

We settled the clock malfunction ages ago, but for info Cape Verde - 1, and various Atlantic territories + Greenland -2 

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Obviously I don't know since I've never visited the apartment but I would be surprised if there was not a sign at the front door to warn anybody entering the apartment that there are live cams in operation inside. That I would imagine would be all RLC needed to cover their arse

As far as I know there isn't but it is certainly something we've suggested to RLC.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We settled the clock malfunction ages ago, but for info Cape Verde - 1, and various Atlantic territories + Greenland -2 

but imagine a Icelandic apartment .. The girls are so hot, blond and sexy ..

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Obviamente, yo no sé ya que nunca he visitado el apartamento, pero me sorprendería si no había un cartel en la puerta de entrada para advertir a nadie entrar en el apartamento que hay cámaras en vivo en operación en el interior. Que me imagino que será todo RLC necesita para cubrir su culo

Just like before, it's only opinion, what you say, maybe it would be appropriate (for a private house, I really do not know what the law says-if it says something-
I'll have to check it out.
But I think outside the house, there is nothing, besides it would be very spectacular if you see on the landing of one of the floors that kind of poster. And then there would be many questions from neighbors.
It is more imagina when the police appeared in the house? Do not you think the cops would not ask for that sign?
Moreover, I know that RLC wants to make little notice in buildings, after the scandals that have had the girls time ago.

It's nice to see girls like Rosie who have a healthy appetite especially as I don't want My Belle:heart: to lose any more weight as she's eating like a rabbit at the moment. Certainly i don't want her as thin as Angel, it would destroy her lovely bum. More Philly for My Belle:heart: I say :biggrin: