Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle puts on jeans but under those jeans is the tiniest thong maybe a g-string.

No sexy dancing, they are going out. Belle puts on her swingers' club uniform but these girls have no need to go there unless they're meeting someone. I suppose they did shower 10 hours ago, but once more we are denied their presence. Why suddenly did Belle just decide they were going - text message?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

the twins drank at the beggining but one of them over did it and since they moderate it ^^'

I know. But there are 4 glasses on the table and Gina and Stella came back with a bottle that looked like it could be Jäger, so I have a little hope.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i was afraid that would happen but it's only the first day of rose so let's not draw conclusion too soon ^^'

I won't but it does not look good and Belle has allready set the standard of been out every night. 

Just now, timber said:

I know. But there are 4 glasses on the table and Gina and Stella came back with a bottle that looked like it could be Jäger, so I have a little hope.

yhea you right maybe the charade night will turn into a bingo night or maybe they'll go crazy and have a body painting night :P

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I won't but it does not look good and Belle has allready set the standard of been out every night. 

Yhea i don't have much hope either ^^' 

In a way i understand it when i'm in barça i do exaclty the same maybe a bit more beach to sober up ^^' But in the rlc contexte it's frustating to pay for an empty apt ... 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea you right maybe the charade night will turn into a bingo night or maybe they'll go crazy and have a body painting night :P

I'm holding out for a debaucherous game of pinochle or bridge.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I said before its wearing thin with me and now its wearing thinner. Nothing but sleep all day now will they be gone until the early hours again? 

There is still B1 with the charade night :P