Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If she packs any clothes it means Belle is probably going away with the DJ, I hope not his sidekick as well. If she comes back tonight probably it is someone else. We don't know how sudden this is. But let's see what she packs. If sexy clothes then this ain't a little holiday.

It was on roc mail on 3rd April so it must have arranged before then I would think 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sorry its a common saying round here !

Basically i mean they are having a laugh at our expense  !

Sorry Sulz, i overreacted. "piss-me-off" is common but doesn't bother me.

"Taking the Piss" is so specific i'm "catching the vapors", disgusting...

I know what you mean, but we are paying anyway. they are not laughing AT us.

when they eat or sleep we pay too, but we pay for the whole package. party in, party out, clean, Ralpf. all of it.  :biggrin:

Well i just came back and i see that the 2 apt are empty LMAO

Btw guys just a tip, when something pisses you off from rlc just writte them and do something else i have been doing that for the last couple of weeks and i have to say it's better than getting worked up on CC ^^' rlc still hasn't answer my e-mail from 2 weeks ago and they probably didn't even read it but it's something right :P

and another thing i saw that mikelima you send them a e-mail because the girls are out, i don't think that rlc "forcing" them to stay in would change anything. It must come from them and if it won't then let's wait for the next girls ^^'

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Thank god, RLC is saved. I was worried there for a moment but it'll all be fine now. They will ... umm.. system the situation. Phew.

Thanks dude you made my day i have been laughing for 5 good minutes now and i'm not even high yet LMAO

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would say party at the club the DJ is playing. then the afters will be elsewhere not for us to see.

yes, the girls have been there on Tuesdays for a wile  

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I know it's early days yet but I get the impression Rosie is going to become like Nicole - foot loose and fancy free and will be bringing blokes back often. Just my opinion and it will be interesting how she behaves when her sidekick Belle is away for the next 2 days. Still for all we know she could be staying in Barca holed up with a friend away from the cams so they would still be in contact on the outside.

It's a strange one with Belle. She hasn't packed anything, and no doubt she'll come in at daft o'clock, probably in a state, if past history is anything to go by. If she's going away for a couple of days, she'll struggle to sort herself out tomorrow...unless it's just local, as you suggest..We shall see....Hopefully they'll get back before I go to bed, well, hopefully Angel will anyway...::)