Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've seen little glimpses Ben but I think Gina spoiled me..I'm not trying to hurry her, it was just an observation but I'm willing to wait...::)

Good luck with that because My Belle:heart:has shown nothing like Gina in 4 months - well maybe a couple of times for a few seconds and Megan not at all.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

38 hours out of 70 and was out the apartment for another 8 hours.

In fact if I go further back only 30 hours out of the last 86 has she spent awake in the apartment and 1 quarter of that was with the blokes so without them she's spent less than 1 day out of 4.5 in the apartment awake without them.

Now you see the issue surely. This actually is the least a girl has ever been in front of the cameras except on holiday. 

Hopefully this period is no over and we will see a lot more of My Belle:heart: both in time and flesh.

She is now exercising is see-thru underwear which she has been wearing for over 30 hours.

At least she is not dressed as Jasmin so I guess we should be thankful for small mercies and more than 2 hours of her sleeping in that time was visibly naked in the light although she still managed to show very little. 

Ha ha BB you lost me after the 30 hour's lol 

I hope that maybe the girls will stay in for once and give the sexy naked dance party that we all know they are capable of. Well I'm Ok with only My Belle:heart: getting naked but it is now over 30 days since she was last naked at a party.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good luck with that because My Belle:heart:has shown nothing like Gina in 4 months - well maybe a couple of times for a few seconds and Megan not at all.

True, we never had a good view of Megan's pussy. Always hidden during her daily routine. Then THAT night happened, and it was always hidden by a tongue, vibrator or hand :biggrin: