Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Vor 1 Stunde sagte BBsq69:

Blumen wurden verworfen. Meine Belle :heart:weiß, dass ich ihre Wahre Liebe bin. Ich bin traurig für sie aber wenn ihre Hoffnungen gestrichen sind sind. Ich möchte, dass sie glücklich ist. 

Search for help!

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Search for help!

He should adopt her.He can enjoy evrey day,  what a nice  adoptive daughter he has. It must be the dream of every father to have such a daughter.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, eremes said:

He should adopt her.He can enjoy evrey day,  what a nice  adoptive daughter he has. It must be the dream of every father to have such a daughter.

Now times fun aside: The man makes himself ridiculous. Not only with us, but above all with Belle. Belle is a 15-year-old teenager in Hig Heels. They laugh endlessly, about such people and their comments.

6 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Now times fun aside: The man makes himself ridiculous. Not only with us, but above all with Belle. Belle is a 15-year-old teenager in Hig Heels. They laugh endlessly, about such people and their comments.

As far as I know, we have no indication that the "actors" know and read this forum. I have not heard of any interaction, either directly or indirectly.

If I go wrong, please give me a hint, where to find such things.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like we have a couple of newbies that are know it alls and are insulting or making fun of another respected member.

Please show us these newbies, so we can see what they do wrong and what insults they pronounce.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I love newbies and how funny they can be.

Please do not deviate from the topic, I expected a clear answer from you, no gimmick, that brings me nothing.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, eremes said:

Bitte zeigen Sie uns diese Neulinge, also können wir sehen, was sie falsch machen und welche Beleidigungen sie aussprechen.

They always do that. If they do not know anything, if they have no objective arguments, the newbie story comes!

21 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Looks like we have a couple of newbies that are know it alls and are insulting or making fun of another respected member.

For whom do you speak? For all 1114 users who are online now, or only for a few old age oldies?

• Upvote 1