Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am sure BB would not mind if Belle was a little smelly for him :biggrin:  And for me I would not mind if Irma never washed again

Nonetheless it is different in a club

Well obviously :biggrin: beggars can't be choosers. I do have a sensitive nose but just to be with Belle would be beyond a dream so i would not be complaining. I'd probably love the taste of her whatever it is. Like yo Ben I could always lick her clean :dodgy:

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Well, then tell us what the girls should do, which is not boring, and belongs to the real life!

I can tell what I don't like to watch them do...it's to watch them leaving to party all night..then sleep all day..then to awake to eat and repeat the process..just like Stella and her new friend are doing..not fun at to watch..but maybe you like to pay to watch girls sleeping or drunk wasted..or an empty apartment...but hey don't fear..if the girls are in home they will do painting because that's what an 20 something years hold girls does.....this is real life cam and in of course that s what wappens.......again enjoy an empty apartment that maybe you are paying....

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Stella and a giant getting ready to go out.

Door Belle goes for the second time at B2 but everybody's out. 

How's this for cynicism? We forgot our key and couldn't get in to give our fantastic naked party that would have blown people away so we had to go THE Club first to shower and change our clothes and while there we met a millionaire who was so kind we said we'd dance at his party all night, so you see our intentions were good :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Stella and Kylie on the couch - hope Stella is better and they will do something fun tonight 

They will.  Getting Drunk has been the norm for them lately.  Why spoil the trend now.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

How' this for cynicism. We forgot our key and couldn't get in to give our fantastic naked party that would have blown people way so we had to go THE Club first to shower and change our clothes and while there we met a millionaire who was so kind we said we'd dance at his party all night, so you see our intentions were good :dodgy:

Isn't it there a saying about the road is paved with good intentions.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Isn't it there a saying about the road is paved with good intentions.:dodgy:

I'm only interested in a carpet paved with My Belle:heart: ... Cleopatra ... Comin' at ya ... I went a bit rogue then.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I can tell what I don't like to watch them do...it's to watch them leaving to party all night..then sleep all day..then to awake to eat and repeat the process..just like Stella and her new friend are doing..not fun at to watch..but maybe you like to pay to watch girls sleeping or drunk wasted..or an empty apartment...but hey don't fear..if the girls are in home they will do painting because that's what an 20 something years hold girls does.....this is real life cam and in of course that s what wappens.......again enjoy an empty apartment that maybe you are paying....

i'm wasting my time with this but your wrong. The girls in B1 have not been out all that much. They may not be having sex parties like you want but to say the apartment has been empty a lot is false.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, odpegleg said:

Chrome and i tried Firefox

There are Two Different Versions of Adobe Flash Player.  There is PPAPI and NPAPI.   Chrome Based Browsers use PPAPI  and Mozilla Based Browsers use NPAPI.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

i'm wasting my time with this but your wrong. The girls in B1 have not been out all that much. They may not be having sex parties like you want but to say the apartment has been empty a lot is false.  

And I sayed something about sex parties!?Gess you're fine with be same routine and boring back massages or paintings..maybe you find that totaly appealing and entertaining to watch..myself don't see anything real in it..you see one and the other are all equal...all planed..and regard that sex parties you sayed..at least those were hot and not childish like this painting stuff..and like some sayed at least they should had have real life in this apartment and not this fakes things we see on cams most of the time(with some exceptions).Now you can go watch the girls painting the objects..it's sooo funnnnnn..or maybe in b2 there is someone there with soem lucky....

• Upvote 1