Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

it's ok you can say sexual moment--but the answer is still no :biggrin:

Sexual or otherwise - didn't think there was one and with that track record don;t expect any in the future.

Been  busy  this weekend with family  so only able to catch  up on Replay.  Still don't understand the message in a bottle saga with Gina and Stella but the plaudits for the weekend have to go to Kylie in my opinion for saving Gina from potentially drowning in the bath and for looking after Stella who was totally wasted. A future mother hen waiting in the wings if ever there was one. Today is the 9th, the day DJ invited Angelina to the gig he's playing at so no prizes for guessing where she is tonight or for what time she comes home - another 07.00 affair  perchance and accompanied or alone? Lost patience with Belle and Rosie with their owl hours so probably at the same venue  tonight. Wait for the bewitching hour to see if they all come home together. I'll not be waiting up for them for that's for sure!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Does anyone think the twins are attractive? Not talking about their bodies. To me, they always seem to have a scowl on their faces.

i look at the whole package Pea,and I must admit I do find them attractive and innocently sexy...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She gets no prize for that BB...:dodgy:

Not unless she can save the day spectacularly on her routine. If she brings guys back I really don't want to have to watch all that teasing. When Nicole brought a guy back she normally fucked him so at least there was something.

This has probably been the poorest day ever and that's going some. Not even a glimpse of a pussy, not a semblance of a dance, not even awake most of the time.

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Been  busy  this weekend with family  so only able to catch  up on Replay.  Still don't understand the message in a bottle saga with Gina and Stella but the plaudits for the weekend have to go to Kylie in my opinion for saving Gina from potentially drowning in the bath and for looking after Stella who was totally wasted. A future mother hen waiting in the wings if ever there was one. Today is the 9th, the day DJ invited Angelina to the gig he's playing at so no prizes for guessing where she is tonight or for what time she comes home - another 07.00 affair  perchance and accompanied or alone? Lost patience with Belle and Rosie with their owl hours so probably at the same venue  tonight. Wait for the bewitching hour to see if they all come home together. I'll not be waiting up for them for that's for sure!

I forgot about the DJ invitation Happy...Whatever time she comes home, it'll be alone I reckon...If she's up to any hankypanky outside the house, she'll leave us guessing because she'll never bring it back for us to witness, IMO...

• Upvote 1