Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Yeah, I think the idea of tension between them were overblown.

You do not know women, do you? They laughs outside while they inside are full of rage!

At some point, there is so much pressure inside them that they explode. In a fight maybe, as seen by nicole and estelle!

Remember Lola got a call and she said that she needed The Work. Most of the girls are looking for work and if having sex with some of them then they will. Remember Ilona she had sex with a guy because it benefit her business. The guy she had sex with could get girls work doing hosting work in club and modeling work. Money talk with these girls. Also what some of these girls are doing is spending time with a guy Not to have sex but just for there company and they get payed for that. Easy money

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

You do not know women, do you? They laughs outside while they inside are full of rage!

At some point, there is so much pressure inside them that they explode. In a fight maybe, as seen by nicole and estelle!

Heute nachmittag kam Kylie zu Stella ins Zimmer, sie deckte Stella sorgfältig zu, denn sie hatte sich freigstrampelt. Dann versuchte sie Stella etwas mitzuteilen, sie hat sie ganz liebevoll an der Schulter gestreichelt. Stella hat Kylie angepflaumt, darauf ist Kuylie sehr angefressen aus dem Zimmer gelaufen. Das wars.

This afternoon, Kylie came into Stella's room, she carefully covered Stella, for she had been free-kicking. Then she tried to tell Stella something, she caressed her lovingly on the shoulder. Stella has coughed Kylie, Kylie ran very upset out the room. That was it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Hey man, just my opinion. Not sure how that translates in to me not knowing women. I'm very aware of the female nature. I just don't think a weird look from Kylie over bed sheets means a fist fight is likely to occur.

• Upvote 2

Well the lack of interaction between the rest of the girls and Kylie since she been there is interesting to me... Besides the little conversation they had when they was painting yesterday and Kylie was on the couch i havent seen much