Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well after Michelle, who wanted to party for her audience, and Candy, who wanted to do nothing but moan about her drunk BF, I thought wouldn't it be great if Belle had a friend here who was actually willing to party with her.

Well we have and for me,as far as Belle's concerned it's been a total fucking disaster.  Because they only want to party where we can't see them.  Belle is a follower, she needs a leader, she doesn't have one hence she is lost.

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Can a friendly member tell me what the background is for Bella's transparent plaster that she wears on her nose?

OK I'm not a terribly friendly member but these are normally worn by people who have breathing difficulties to help them sleep better. I wondered at first if she'd had nasal surgery but she's still wearing them so it seems that it is to help her breathe at night. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

OK I'm not a terribly friendly member but these are normally worn by people who have breathing difficulties to help them sleep better. I wondered at first if she'd had nasal surgery but she's still wearing them so it seems that it is to help her breathe at night. 

Ok BB, thank you, this makes sense

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well after Michelle, who wanted to party for her audience, and Candy, who wanted to do nothing but moan about her drunk BF, I thought wouldn't it be great if Belle had a friend here who was actually willing to party with her.

Well we have and for me,as far as Belle's concerned it's been a total fucking disaster.  Because they only want to party where we can't see them.  Belle is a follower, she needs a leader, she doesn't have one hence she is lost.

Gee wish I had said that...:dodgy:

The club Belle and Rose are going to VIP seats are 250 Euro. The show start at 11:00 PM till 3:00 AM. Dj has his on hotel room right below the club. So let see If Belle and Rose come home by 4:00 AM or they spend some time in there Dj room. Now that we no he has a room this close why come back to the apt and have sex. I bet Belle and Rose has been there already. It a real nice Hotel with indoor pool and a nice lounge

Seems like Rosie's watching a video of me at the moment crying over My Belle:heart:.

Belle is just marking time until she gets to go out. She's just going to give nothing at the moment maybe ever.

I have to hope I'm wrong but it's 16 days since those great night shows.

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The club Belle and Rose are going to VIP seats are 250 Euro. The show start at 11:00 PM till 3:00 AM. Dj has his on hotel room right below the club. So let see If Belle and Rose come home by 4:00 AM or they spend some time in there Dj room. Now that we no he has a room this close why come back to the apt and have sex. I bet Belle and Rose has been there already. It a real nice Hotel with indoor pool and a nice lounge

make sense. 
Sugar daddy getting her VIP seats 

7 minutes ago, meran said:

make sense. 
Sugar daddy getting her VIP seats 

This must be a strange sugardaddy when we consider what was written here about Belles hygiene and the time between the panties changing, even, that she did party with those long-worn panties.