Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

In Norway we have of work from the half day work on Wednesday until Tuesday 18th ;) 

Just Friday and Monday off for us. At Xmas all the firms I worked for had the same attitude at Xmas which was 3 compulsory days of the 25 days annual paid leave taken in between Xmas Eve morning and Jan 2 (which the Scots get off). On Xmas the routine was the same. People would come in - some played games, others of us had to work and then at lunch the bosses would take us to the pub and announce we would get the rest of the day off. I thought it was stupid and not very adult especially considering I often had a long drive home after.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have a question.  Does RLC still put your digital signature and reallifecam.com at the bottom of all their windows?  I never understood why they would even need either of those to even be visible.

Yup, I'm afraid so. In the massage what seems like an empty age ago the REALLIFECAM.COM was precisely across where the massage girl was lying on Cam 2.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Please, put girls on vacation barc 1 and Girls on vacation Barc 2, not everybody can see in Bar 2.  Thank you.

Are you looking at a blank wall ... then you can see B2 LOL - if it wasn't so fucking sad!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yup, I'm afraid so. In the massage what seems like an empty age ago the REALLIFECAM.COM was precisely across where the massage girl was lying on Cam 2.

Well, all I can say about that is whoever mounted and aimed the cameras in B2 needs to have his ass kicked.  Most of all the camera placements in the apartments are placed poorly at best!!   I assume you are referring to Cam2 in B2 and if so I can see where it would definitely be in the way.