Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Sleep naked - no chance

at this point i think you would be the only one being satisfied by belle sleeping naked :X even if it won't even probably happen :X 

I think i can officaly said that bringin back girls to barcelonna is always a mistake ( except nora who was amazing at her last visit :) ) i hope rlc learn from that ...  And now even angelina is gone most of the time :cry: why would she be the only one trying ? it's understandable :cry:

Just now, bud2966 said:

its called a working vacation:biggrin:

and I don't mean in the apartment all there work is done out of apartment as we can see rlc is just giving them a place to eat sleep and clean up before they go to there next job

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sleep naked - no chance

Actually I wrote this while I was still in the bathroom and there is the hope she's being giving that absolutely kills me like when she starts somesexy dancing then stops after a minute. In this case her pretty white top came off and then the blank panties ... YES :biggrin: ... only to be followed seconds later by putting on less revealing red ones.

Apart from yesterday's naked ironong most of it in the corner of the LR far from the cameras and the massage which no doubt she was under instructions to be naked for, she is showing as little pussy as possible and has been now for several days. For someone who was the quickest ever I think to get naked in the common rooms of B1, this seems like very deliberate behaviour and a continual slap in the face for her fans who promoted her so much the last time.

However I'd still rather see her in panties than the others naked but that's not the point.

My Belle:heart: you are letting me down - not that you care and I suppose, why should you?

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Did you guys see Belle. she had on 2 pair of underwear . a black pair and a red pair. she must have left t a pair over there the last time she stay. can't think of any other reason

She took on the red ones before she went to bed... 

3 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

RLC is shit to just let these ladies do what they want when they want and how they want.RLC works for them.

i think rlc "forcing" the girls to do anything would be a mistake, if you watched the "party" at b1 two days ago it was clear that none of the girls except gina & stella were having fun ... and if you noticed almost every "party" happen in b1 probably for the free cam to try to attract new customers ... and they don't know what they are getting themself into :X

It's a sad time for rlc, they have really nice website, really clear, but 0 content ... and they are giving free tokens to try calming poeple off ... while ( i hope) they are working on new content that are worth watching not like all the new couple appartements ( they are now 15 of those crappy appartments !) LMAO

anyway that as my rant of the day i'm going to sleep 

Peace out :)

• Upvote 1