Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well the way I see it you can do one of two things. Look in on B1 more and see all the pussy you want form the best.....OR!!.......You can do without...:biggrin:

No I can't pretend I don't pop in for a look. You know I enjoy a well spread pussy but you also know that one pussy is really special to me. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Bellle 1 = Grade "A"

Belle 2 = Grade "C-"

Irma 1 = Grade "A"

Irma 2 = Grade "A"

Irma 3 = Grade "A"

Ilona 1= Grade "B+"

Ilona 2 = Grade "A"

Anna 1 = Grade "B"

Anna 2= Grade "A"

And where does the the one and only Beautiful Belle stand today ?

Belle 1st month = Grade A++ but balanced by A- s for her last 2 months.

Belle 2 = Grade B- but she did hit A- for her second 10 days. C- is very harsh she has given 3 spectacular naked dances which nobody else has done. She's showered with Irma twice, Rosie twice and has delivered more nudity than most except in the last few days.

I would also give Ilona A- for both stays and Irma 3 an A- for too much Alex.

Not having the C- that's Sia territory.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No I can't pretend I don't pop in for a look. You know I enjoy a well spread pussy but you also know that one pussy is really special to me. 

Yes I know the way Gina displays hers there's no way you can resist looking.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle 2 = Grade B- but she did hit A- for her second 10 days. C- is very harsh she has given 3 spectacular naked dances which nobody else has done. She's showered with Irma twice, Rosie twice and has delivered more nudity than most except in the last few days.

:huh:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sia = "F" BB complete failure if you ask me NO SEEYA SIA, I have very high standards LOL:biggrin: your biased and you know it. Rosemary only rates a "C-" as well so far but as we all know there is always hope.

Besides these girls now have some real compitition from from VHTV and the new site camarads. They need to get up with the program or be left behind in the rhelms of the want to be's but know what !!!:cool:

Juat look at the amount of posts in 4 months for VHTV

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

... we all should .... they are laughing about us ... this girls get paid for nothing. ... It is a shame to see this all with a statement like "The private life of other people live in 24/7".

It is time for a change. ... RLC need girls acually open minded (like e.g. Nicole, Elisa or Nora). There is no need for girls away almost every time or keep the life outside only. 

I couldn't agree more! (Except Nora)

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sia = "F" BB complete failure if you ask me NO SEEYA SIA, I have very high standards LOL:biggrin: your biased and you know it. Rosemary only rates a "C-" as well so far but as we all know there is always hope.

Besides these girls now have some real compitition from from VHTV and the new site camarads. They need to get up with the program or be left behind in the rhelms of the want to be's but know what !!!:cool:

The Goddess can not carry the show by herself, Kami and Kristy need to step up their game or be left behind like Hiedi has , and the Barce apartments need to go away from the shows sydrome (The Barcelona Gentlemens Cluib mentality) and start to get real, along with many of the couples apartments. VHTV is gaining market share daily. I tis nice to see Taya and her friends as they are fun to watch. Nelly is is still a star and always will be !! Masha Sasha and the Topknot times along with the little blonde are carrying their wieght,  I think RLC is starting to feel the pinch from the compitition.

23 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

:huh:

DES and Rider you may not have seen but she has slept naked about 5 times. She has given 4 big naked dances with pussy and a*hole clearly visible when she was naked for more than an hour each time. And she's given another 2 of about a quarter of an hour. And between her 10th and 20th days she wandered naked around the apartment on many occasions. She was bottomless for 2 hours for yoga night although you'd be lucky to see much pussy and was involved a 3 way naked massage in which she wiggled everything at the camera and was the last one to put her panties on. So yes if she wasn't Belle and we didn't live in the era of Gina she has still managed to deliver substantial nudity. After the second DJ visit she was naked on the bed over the covers for at least 2 hours in the light spreading her pussy for the camera but still without the clarity of other displays. No way a C- or even a C.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

DES and Rider you may not have seen but she has slept naked about 5 times. She has given 4 big naked dances with pussy and a*hole clearly visible when she was naked for more than an hour each time. And she's given another 2 of about a quarter of an hour. And between her 10th and 20th days she wandered naked around the apartment on many occasions. She was bottomless for 2 hours for yoga night although you'd be lucky to see much pussy and was involved a 3 way naked massage in which she wiggled everything at the camera and was the last one to put her panties on. So yes if she wasn't Belle and we didn't live in the era of Gina she has still managed to deliver substantial nudity. After the second DJ visit she was naked on the bed over the covers for at least 2 hours in the light spreading her pussy for the camera but still without the clarity of other displays. No way a C- or even a C.

Yes at best a "C" only compared to Belle 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She has given 4 big naked dances with pussy and a*hole clearly visible when she was naked for more than an hour each time.

That is this visit. Nobody and I repeat nobody else has done that and that way exceeds anything that Ilona has ever done apart from 1 bate

The problem with Belle is that for the last 2 weeks and he first 10 days i.e. 75% of her stay she has been well below what we might expect but for those second 10 days or so she was back to a solid A so an overall mark of C- is ludicrous. It's not bias I just see all these events. Remember 2 were hardly viewed at all due to RLC cocking up Replay. 

Just now, Thestarider said:

Yes at best a "C" only compared to Belle 1

Comparatively she has dropped a lot but like I said she started liek no other girl in Barcelona history. She was only 11 days in when she dildoed 3 girls - ilona took 6 months to bate. Now she just about hung on with the showers and dances unique to her but yes she has gone down.

I would point out that at the parties she has attended she has actually got as naked as any except Irma and in the last B2 party was the only girl to show her pussy out of the 7 girls present. But we are in the era of the pussy pose and she doesn't really do that.