Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Until it happens in plain view I'm going to suspect every time to be faked. 

The noises were faked but Rosie's fingers have already visited Belle's pussy several times including on Day 1 of her visit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I believe there was touching. But after all the things Belle has been doing to say FU to RLC and the viewers I'm going to remain skeptical and have my suspicions.

Its wise to remain skeptical. But ive seen so little RLC lately that im loving this. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

A show with high heels would be fake.  

But you would love it. 

So let us enjoy them. As they are so hor together. Fake or not. 

This is the hottest thing since Becca and Megan. Someone might mention Jess but the feelings seem genuine. The question is what will they do to top this?:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its wise to remain skeptical. But ive seen so little RLC lately that im loving this. 

I'm enjoying it. I don't mind if it 's faked either until they make it plain they are taking the piss.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pls take off all dress and wear sexy heels and more gane lesbo x us!!!

Just panties off, no high heels. What a day My Belle has delivered. This must be why she made me suffer for 2 weeks :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is the hottest thing since Becca and Megan. Someone might mention Jess but the feelings seem genuine. The question is what will they do to top this?:biggrin:

It's clear Belle is better friends with Rose than Michelle and Candy were.

• Upvote 2