Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Does that mean that she moonlights as a cleaning lady and she is on her way out to clean someones bathroom?:biggrin:

1208573.jpg

Maybe not the bathroom, but someones plumbing :-)

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Eh bien, je ne vais pas mentir, tout le teasing était très excitant. Rose au moins semblait profiter beaucoup, et je souhaite qu'elle avait d'autres colocataires capables de saisir le moment ... (comme Irma, Anna, ou même Stella ...)

Maintenant, les filles sont probablement hors de baiser la cervelle, plus de pouvoir pour eux. Je souhaite juste qu'ils apporteront les garçons à l'appartement une fois, mais je doute que cela se produira.

Soit dit en passant: les 2 appels téléphoniques en anglais, la voix était la voix d'une femme (90% que pour le premier appel, mais 100% sûr pour la seconde)

That 's why I said that maybe they go to B1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im less bothered about them going out tonight than other times as at least there has been some entertainment this evening. Did not like the trying to get Rosie up bit, thought that was a bit selfish of Belle but hey i will get over it.

Stay safe Girls

I'm okay with what they did and them going out. It's the sudden complaining. But I can deal with the complaining. 

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

Not just outraged, because as a customer, RLC treats me like crap. We are not Premiun customers ... because there are other clients above ours

Well if you can get RLC to keep the girls in the house 24/7 go for it.