Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Mr.Box in my opinion your consent rant is showing you to be immature and lacking in intelligent thinking.  Your thinking is narrow minded. You bait CC members with your comments which is against the rules. But I guess the mods feel sorry for you so they let you get by with it. Now there is a new member that oddly thinks exactly the way you do with the same rant and the same posting style. And of course agrees with you 100%. Strange isn't it?

I normally skip over your post because your so called opinion isn't worth my time. And I know what your going to post before you do. Let's face it you never say anything different. 

I'm making the exception this time to ask you not to comment on my post. I would never ask you what you think of my post because I already know. As a courtesy I let you have your rants without commenting on them. I asking you to give the same courtesy. 

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree. The situation has been very bad for a while, but it has only gotten worse.

The current cast of Barcelona seem to bee all fake teasing, some stupid dancing and hide the real action off cam. I think RLC should cast some new girls (someone more similare to Nicole), not afraid od having sex on cam, bating almost every night, no fake teasing

Exactly what is "fake teasing"? Must be something that is not teasing. The real thing maybe? I know it's popular to say things are fake these days but it generally means you don't know what you're talking about.

• Upvote 4

Well another day and Mr Belle:heart: in bed not even topless. No doubt she will go out but with Rosie not in to distract her or  be sleeping it could be time to switch on the music and give us the naked sexy dance which some weird reason we never got last night. I saw although quite frankly I have seen so much of them they don't interest me Gina and Lia dancing not only naked but thrusting their pussies like Belle - of course not quite like her - and I am thinking where has that Belle gone. Yes she did have a sexy shower but it was steamed up so w couldn't see it and there was really no more than 4 minutes naked sexy dancing not in the light and no twerking.

However I thank Belle for the entertainment with Rosie - a very sexy routine especially the kissing which was the sexiest I have even seen on RLC, but it is now time to see if she is still with RLC full time or just for obilgatory parties. We know her capabilities and her specialty dancing but we need to see a lot more nudity in the evening and night.

And being topless is not being naked!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Mr.Box in my opinion your consent rant is showing you to be immature and lacking in intelligent thinking.  Your thinking is narrow minded. You bait CC members with your comments which is against the rules. But I guess the mods feel sorry for you so they let you get by with it. Now there is a new member that oddly thinks exactly the way you do with the same rant and the same posting style. And of course agrees with you 100%. Strange isn't it?

I normally skip over your post because your so called opinion isn't worth my time. And I know what your going to post before you do. Let's face it you never say anything different. 

I'm making the exception this time to ask you not to comment on my post. I would never ask you what you think of my post because I already know. As a courtesy I let you have your rants without commenting on them. I asking you to give the same courtesy. 

Have a nice day.

Mr Box wants to see the girls get fucked by guys so do I but what you have to remember with the couples' apartments the men have already agreed that's what they'll do. Far tougher for a stranger. It looked like it might happen with Belle and Rosie on DJ's first visit but I think Rosie and possibly Belle (although with her she might have being given the impression before she found some excuse to get out of it and Rosie being tired is a given) changed their mind at some point. Maybe after that mysterious shopping trip with Belle only wearing extremely lose see thru lingerie below the waist.

But I digress, my mind always turns to My Belle:heart: but you all know that, and fucking men (but only ones he deems to be their legitimately) seems to be Mr Box's only criterion. He wants no shows and maybe expects if you put 4 bisexuals in the house they will fuck all the time. Well we can all speculate about what happens outside the house with some of the girls but if they don't fuck (which 80% of Bacelona girls don't) or bate (only about 25% seem brave enough to do so) then shows are all we have left

So don't end the shows and Mr Box the house you want is very unlikely to happen.

• Upvote 2

The last time the b-1 girls went out to a so called beach club party was on Tuesday, the day when Kylie came home wearing Stella's bikini bottoms and no sign of her one piece black swimsuit and the twins also in different gear. That day they left at at 12.18 and arrived home at 20.10 in a very happy mood. It all makes sense now that Alex has shown his hand again and they can be transported to wherever the party is being held in his big 4x4 vehicle. Today though they left much later at 16.06 so I won't be expecting to see them home much before 10 o'clock tonight or maybe later this time.

2 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

a lot of peoples don't like Alex but all of us would like to be in his position I have no problem with him i wish I was with him ?????

Of course we would but there are few other factors and not to do with his age of physical conditions but his parties which were for him not us got decreasingly exciting until the last B2 had no nudity at all apart form a Belle pussy flash. Of course after the party, My Belle:heart: gave us a great night which she has stopped doing since that guy went away. But we have yest to see anything like the banana party again and I don't want to see him. new blokes yes but not him.