Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'd like to see a couple more all girls apartment. Just to drive a few over the edge.:biggrin:

i'd like to see more of them just for my own enjoyment :P But seeing this someone going full nuts would be as much fun :P and i'm pretty sure we still have at least a couple of weeks before seeing that happen ( sadly ) and if rlc doesn't open new "girls appartment" with their new categories i would be damned ... but it wouldn't be their first crazy "moves" xD

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

I don't know if you remember @Noldus but when rlc anounced " keep an eye out for update!" i was hiped up and you too. But now that i have seen that they opened another couple appartment i have the feeling that was what they meant by "update" :cry: My hopes are back at being close to 0. I don't see them openning another "only girls" appartment right after opening that new appartment :cry: let's hope i'm wrong ^^'

It would be better to close B2 and have a restart with B1 (and a new cast). .... Everything else would be stupid, because they are not able to find more that 1-2 girls actually open minded (last girl was Nicole).

There is no use for endless teasing shows on RLC. .. :)

153187345.thumb.jpg.f2f79a79bf7def73fc9a2bd28a1a249c.jpg

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Id go along with that. A B3 and another room mates apartment would be ace. 

I think RLC divided the appartments into those three categories for that reason ^^' ( or at least i hope so) but like a said it takes time to install a new appartment especially in another country so unless they planned one ahead before the B's appartment went to shit. We still have to wait a couple of weeks :X But i still think that rlc is finnaly starting to work in the right direction :) 

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

I think RLC divided the appartments into those three categories for that reason ^^' ( or at least i hope so) but like a said it takes time to install a new appartment especially in another country so unless they planned one ahead before the B's appartment went to shit. We still have to wait a couple of weeks :X But i still think that rlc is finnaly starting to work in the right direction :) 

... i guess ... a 2nd room mate apartment would make seens ... they could replace some of the old apartments (e.g. D&D or D&R) for this without any loss.

... but ... 

Please not a 3rd girls only apartment. This concept just work if they find open minded girls and this seems to be very unlikely (maybe one girl out of 10). It would be better to try a mixed apartment with singel girls and guys. :)

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Identificación de acuerdo con eso. Un B3 y otro apartamento compañeros de habitación serían as. 

Open a third house in Barcelona, possible, but I do not think they dare.
Paraphrasing the police who visited B2. "The next time we visit the house, we will ask more questions ...."
That was in an impas ...
In fact, RLC, has stopped all those parties in B2, even the parties in b1, no longer resemble what used to be.
Then open a B3 ... I guess it would be more logical to open a girls floor in another place in the world.
But then the question arises ... the organization is interested in opening another house in another place. Going into speculation, I do not think so. Because the girls who enter the houses of Barcelona, not only come to be in the houses, since they simply do other things outside the house.
Take Milena's work, not to mention other girls.
It's more like other girls who came to do just a job inside the house (who does not remember Jess's words when saying that her interest was alone and only in the sexcam ...) after, oh surprise! There is life outside the house ..
And you are much more interesting to perform than sexcam.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Open a third house in Barcelona, possible, but I do not think they dare.
Paraphrasing the police who visited B2. "The next time we visit the house, we will ask more questions ...."
That was in an impas ...
In fact, RLC, has stopped all those parties in B2, even the parties in b1, no longer resemble what used to be.
Then open a B3 ... I guess it would be more logical to open a girls floor in another place in the world.
But then the question arises ... the organization is interested in opening another house in another place. Going into speculation, I do not think so. Because the girls who enter the houses of Barcelona, not only come to be in the houses, since they simply do other things outside the house.
Take Milena's work, not to mention other girls.
It's more like other girls who came to do just a job inside the house (who does not remember Jess's words when saying that her interest was alone and only in the sexcam ...) after, oh surprise! There is life outside the house ..
And you are much more interesting to perform than sexcam.

... maybe ... it would be a good idea to close B1 and B2 and start a 2nd room mate apartment .... :) ... 2 girls and 2 guys would be fine ... :)

Just now, MrBox said:

... tal vez ... sería una buena idea para cerrar B1 y B2 y empezar un apartamento de segundo compañero de habitación .... :) ... 2 chicas y 2 chicos estaría bien ... :)

Two girls and two boys, you already have it at Taya's house.
It's more at Masha's house, you've had the opportunity to see two couples for quite some time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... maybe ... it would be a good idea to close B1 and B2 and start a 2nd room mate apartment .... :) ... 2 girls and 2 guys would be fine ... :)

ho shocker another couple appartment i didn't expect that from you Mr.Box ...  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

Two girls and two boys, you already have it at Taya's house.
It's more at Masha's house, you've had the opportunity to see two couples for quite some time.

... i know ... but ... some people here would like to see singles. I do not know why. ... but ... As long as they do not keep their life outside only, it would be fun. :)