Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You missed my point. I literally said, in my post, 'I know it is different on RLC because we paid for it.' 

And I also deliberately didn't mention the body painting because that is certainly not what girls on vacation get up to. But this, right here in B2, is exactly 'real life' for many young holidaymakers in Barcelona, with the exception of the shows like last night. Am I enjoying it? Not particularly (although I enjoy looking at Rosie no matter what she is doing) but this is about as 'real' as it gets in the Barca apartments. It's just more proof that 'real' does not equal 'good.'

Oh I see :biggrin:, you weren't very clear. It was presumably meant as response to Mr Box who i know your ignore but I thought I had dismantled his argument earlier today or rather let him dismantle it himself - not of course that that will stop him.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Oh I see :biggrin:, you weren't very clear. It was presumably meant as response to Mr Box who i know your ignore but I thought I had dismantled his argument earlier today or rather let him dismantle it himself - not of course that that will stop him.

Actually I brought the body painting up to explain how not Barcelona, B2 is.

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

B1 girls except the twins seems to get ready for a night out

Surely Angel given her sleep is and given her record it wouldn't surprise me to say Belle with her and maybe even Rosie which is maybe why she sleeps now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Surely Angel given her sleep is and given her record it wouldn't surprise me to say Belle with her and maybe even Rosie which is maybe why she sleeps now.

it's sad to say but it's a usual day for the B's appartment now a days :cry:

• Upvote 1

If Belle is too tired to entertain us, she is too tired to go out, but it doesn't work that way it seems. A few nights ago Belle and Rosie yawned for ages on the couch before going out and returning at 11 a.m. - suddenly they found another day's worth of energy. 

• Upvote 1