Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

30 minutes ago, eremes said:

Even if you can criticize the Twins for some, but they are trying to do something and they have fun. For this they have my thanks.

Agree,they could stay more three months.they were great in rlc.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Es bastante simple: Somos clientes en RLC. Si nosotros no le gusta el producto, RLC necesita adaptar este producto!

Y nunca subir con excusas o justificaciones!

Los clientes satisfechos son el número uno en el mundo de los negocios!

Y no empleados satisfechos!

Por desgracia para el empleado satisfecho RLC es más importante.

Y por lo que tienen que cambiar su estrategia o viven con cancelaciones!

Do not get tired...
The people who are always watching Barcelona, are satisfied with what they give. Even if they are empty chairs.
People go to theirs. If today they do not give me anything, tomorrow they will give it to me, if tomorrow either, maybe the day after tomorrow ... and thus I have taken too many months already ...
Others, on the other hand, give them the same, they always talk in the forums, about the rights of the girls, but they never talk about the rights of the clients .... maybe because they have to pay the monthly RLC account.
Nor do they think of the people who pay their subscriptions with much sacrifice, and who enter in the houses of Barcelona the time that leaves them their obligacioens, to see in many cases, NOTHING!
They do not think about entering and being many hours in front of the computer, it means that you lose many hours of your life to receive nothing (that at the best, which at worst is pure garbage)
There are guys who do not consent to the trash that is currently being offered to their customers, for a small fee (which incidentally, went up without asking) to now give worse entertainment.
Or they bring girls to Barcelona at the expense of our fees for other men to enjoy. That's from an intelligence on the part of the customers, brutal! But RLC when you complain, it just will not answer you.
All that has to be told.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Creo que no conseguimos nada esta noche, una vez más.

It has become too common.
Before we complained about the girls, when they did not do anything in a week, but at least, the girls were in the house. Now the girls directly do nothing, nor are they in the house.
And it gives me the same thing to show me his leg, it's still the same mockery of every night.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,they could stay more three months.they were great in rlc.

right in some ways they act like prudes but hey at least they are home most of the time are naked a lot and in some ways the only girls actually trying to please us

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

One girl deserve that:

Irma, Irma, Irma,Irma !!!!!

Irma11.jpg  0   18.07 kB

Irma has introduced the girls to Alex.

He was allowed to see them naked and touch, and irma earns money for that.

And this morning it was very clear to see that the girls are still going to Alex, or go with him.

It was clear to see that he already knew Kylie very well!

Maybe they are with him right now.

Irma, Irma, Irma,Irma !!!!!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Y creo que todos es wright, tal como dijiste algunos como algunas cosas que otros no lo hacen, el problema es cuando la gente no acept cuando otros no comparten los mismos gustos, y sí podría ser uno podría ser time..or un millón de times..everybody está libre a gustar o no cualquier cosa en RLC, incluyendo las niñas, el ambiente de los apartamentos, la vida real en él o en ella la fakness, everything.Sinse un entrar cc siempre existe la extraña "regla" de decir sólo cosas buenas de las chicas ... ¿por qué? este es un foro para hablar de RLC RLC y no limitar cosas olnly a esta diosa girls..even porque muchos de ellos totalmente no merece.

The problem (from my point of view will have no solution because people will continue to pay RLC, give the slag they give.
That is a play of ridicule. They bring girls to Barceloan, they do their photo casting for the day. Or go shopping to Zara or other shops ... and at night, they are going to party with men who invite them ... esp is what you are paying for. Because the rest, it's stuffing. Are the ads in the middle of a movie.
The really important thing has been vetoed to RLC customers, but we do RLC clients. Be satisfied with the crumbs that the company itself that we are customers offers us

• Upvote 3

wow I can see by the tone of the posts on here a lot of guys feel like I do and something has got to give you cant run a business where most of the customers are not satisfied and yes most people following RLC are here for the Barc apts don't believe me just look at the number of comments on here compaired to all the other apts combined its not even close,so either rlc sets these girls strait or sends them home they are employees performing poorly and should be fired or else every other girl to come here will either hook up with alex or some dj and we get nothing and they get paid and rlc loses customers

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow puedo ver por el tono de los mensajes aquí un montón de chicos se sienten como yo y algo tiene que ceder no puedes correr un negocio donde la mayoría de los clientes no están satisfechos y sí la mayoría de las personas siguientes RLC están aquí por la Barc apartamentos no me cree, basta con ver el número de comentarios aquí comparadas con todos los otros apartamentos combinado no es ni de lejos, así que o conjuntos de RLC estas chicas estrecho o los envía a casa que están empleados un rendimiento bajo y deben ser despedidos o bien cada otra chica para venir aquí tampoco se enganchará con Alex o algún dj y obtenemos nada y se les paga y RLC pierde clientes

I already tell you, since nobody is going to leave your subscription, and RLC will continue to earn money, we can already put a million answers every day, that they will do nothing to change this.
It's been a long time. I said, every day go a little further. To see how far you can get bored without really complaining and abandon the project.
And if we abandon the project, even better for RLC, because they will have fewer complaints, so the gene will learn less of the scum they sell us.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

right in some ways they act like prudes but hey at least they are home most of the time are naked a lot and in some ways the only girls actually trying to please us

Nope the twins and Gina must go. They are gone all the time or they just walk around naked. It's all their fault RLC is so bad right now. They have ruined everything. Just look at the post today. All those people can't be wrong, they know everything about RLC and how every CC member thinks.:dodgy:

(Disclaimer this is Sarcasm)   

• Upvote 7